Seven Seas Navigator Itinerary

Savannah can be so stupid at times. They average one luxury cruiseship a year (sometimes less than that). You'd think they'd consider that when they schedule maintenance.

Got to see the Deutchland here last year & was looking forward to seeing the Navigator.

I'm so bummed.

There is a thread about this on this board and some additional information on the roll call for this cruise, including some correspondence from Mark Conroy, who thinks Savannah may not want cruise business. Regent has added a day excursion to Savannah from Charleston.

Sorry for the lack of searching on my part.

kvisf, I appreciate you proaction to Regent to suggest a motorcoach excursion. If you make it to town, I highly suggest downtown tours, including River Street and the City Market. St. John the Baptist Cathedral is beautiful and open to visit. It is stunning.

I'm a local Cubmaster for young cub scouts and we offer walking haunted hikes focusing on the seedier history of the town and religious hikes focusing on the religious heritage of the town. Each style is from 2 to 6 miles long that can take from an hour to much much longer. If you're interested in these walking tours, let me know.

Archived