Donuts and Cupcakes

The flavors change. If I remember correctly, there were nine different donuts a day on our cruise. They are located on the Boardwalk in the donut shop and there is no cost.

About the cupcakes. I also remember about the same amount of different cupcakes per day. There is a charge for them. Something like $2.95 per cupcake and they are located on the Royal Promenade in the Cupcake Cupboard.

I had a key lime donut, so I know they have that flavor. :o It was really sickeningly sweet for me, but tasty.

Cupcakes were delicious with many flavors...all the normal ones of course, and red velvet, coconut. I think they were $2.50 each.

The flavors of both the cupcakes and donuts are very varied, lots of different ones and they can change daily.

Donuts are found at the Donut shop on Boardwalk and the Cupcakes are at the Cupcake Cupboard on the Royal Promenade. :)

• 1 month later...
I'm going on the Oasis on May 29th and I haven't been able to find the answer....

I understand they have a lot of creative flavors, but do they have regular glazed donuts?

Yup! The seemed to have "Original Glazed" just about every day. They aren't Krispy Kreme but... not bad. As mentioned above, there are up to 9 different varieties available on any given day.

Archived