Curious about Hotel Curious

sharden

We are researching hotels for our pre cruise one night stay in Barcelona and would like to hear from anyone who has used this hotel recently.

Thanks in advance.

I also got curious when you mentioned Hotel Curious, have not stayed there but it has fine reviews on Trip Advisor and the location is good.

Enjoy!!

• 6 months later...

We just booked two nights here for Feb. 23-25, 2011. I would also like to know if anyone stayed here recently. I have read all the reviews on Trip Advisor, but would like the extra comfort knowing if someone on this board has actually stayed here. I have also booked Hotel Jazz (both cancellable)and I'm trying to decide on the two. Jazz is 102 euros per night with no breakfast and Curious is 98 euros per night with breakfast which is why I am leaning towards Curious.

We are staying at the Curious before our cruise on Nov. 7. It came down to the Curious and the Jazz. Picked the Curious because of WiFi and breakfast and I think the price was a little cheaper. Will let you know about our stay. The Curious did reply to our email promptly.

• 2 weeks later...

Several from our Oct 29, 2011 TA on the Liberty, switched from the Hotel continental to the Hotel Universal and ended up with a better daily rate. Granted it is not on the Las Ramblas but not far away either. This will be our first trip to Barcelona so going in 3 days pre cruise. http://www.hotelbarcelonauniversal.com/

Archived