A little help from fellow cruisers

jimmyjam

:cool: From all of you loyal Celebrity cruisers, (I am one myself) I am planning a Panama Canal Cruise. I was wondering which ship is better to cruise on, the INFINITY or the MILLENNIUM. I have never been on either...

thank you in advance for your input :cool:

To my knowledge the layouts of the two ships are identical to the Constellation which we just took through the Panama Canal. The entire cruise, from San Diego to Miami, was awesome! They are all beautiful ships and Celebrity's food and service is always wonderful. Perhaps someone else can point out differences in decor, as I have never been on the two you mentioned.

:cool: From all of you loyal Celebrity cruisers, (I am one myself) I am planning a Panama Canal Cruise. I was wondering which ship is better to cruise on, the INFINITY or the MILLENNIUM. I have never been on either...

thank you in advance for your input :cool:

Both ships are pretty much identical however if you let us know when you are booking, we might be able to help with your decision. The M class ships are getting major makeovers and I would definitely want to be on it after the work is done...

:cool: thanks don.. does anyone know if the infinity has be refurbished????:D

Most upgrades on a ship can be done while it is in service and do not need drydocks. Celebrity is doing voluntary upgrades on the four M class ships to put many of the elements of the Solstice Class ships.

Here is a link as to what it being done..

http://www.celebritycruises.com/aboutceleb/pressDetails.do;jsessionid=0000mjoD4u65yUoLkClAcszviG5:12h3rnd1c?pagename=press_room_details&event_date=2010-01-08&event_type=press_release&sequence_code=A

Archived