Glory Cabin 2360

jmunson

First cruise and just received our cabin number (6C #2360). Can anyone give me any information on this cabin? Seems to be right under the restaurant. Is that a problem? Lots of noise? Close to an elevator too. Seems to have an empty room right next door. Any light you can shed would be soooooo appreciated. :) No matter what, we WILL enjoy ourselves, but would love some info. Thanks.

Had 2342, an inside across the hall. Great location. Absolutely no noise from the DR.

You are actually not under the dining room, but under the outdoor promenade deck. This could be a problem if Carnival put deck chairs out there (which I really wish they would), but they don't. There could be maintenance people out there in the morning and they could be out there early cleaning.

Could be some from the elevator/stairwells, but you can get loud people in the hallways in any location.

Check the deck plans to see where that bank of elevators takes you. You'll need to walk forward to get to the lobby and Golden DR, but walk all the way back to get to the Platinum DR and up to the Lido buffet.

The white space next to you is probably a linen area. If you sleep late, you may hear some noise when the steward is doing his thing in the morning.

• 3 weeks later...
First cruise and just received our cabin number (6C #2360). Can anyone give me any information on this cabin? Seems to be right under the restaurant. Is that a problem? Lots of noise? Close to an elevator too. Seems to have an empty room right next door. Any light you can shed would be soooooo appreciated. :) No matter what, we WILL enjoy ourselves, but would love some info. Thanks.

if Im not mistaken that's connecting staterooms 2360 and 2356

Cabin 2360

The Glory deck plan I'm looking at seems to show that cabin under the rear seats in the Show Room, but I do not see any indication of connecting cabins on any of the insides in this forward area--only the outsides. BUT I haven't seen them only looking at the deck plans.

• 2 months later...

Archived