Ship Tour Question?

BoPippy

Just booked Emerald Princess for April 2011.Everything done,room,dining,cruise Personalizer completed but it says Shore excursions not yet available.

Does anyone know how soon before cruise do they come out?I want to really research them to see what ones i want to do.Afterall,it is only 356 days away!:DA cruise fanatic,i am.:eek:

start watching at 120 days. Also, you can look up general shore excursions for your

ports of call. That will give you an idea of what is usually offered.

I, too, am antsy.......I do all the research I can, book everything I can, fondle my

brochures till it's tattered, buy the new cruise book every year at Barnes and Noble.

I found last Sept that the Princess shore exes under their ports of call stayed pretty

much true to what was actually offered. That may or may not be the case, but it gives

you something to drool over!

Mimi

Also, you can look up general shore excursions for your ports of call. That will give you an idea of what is usually offered.

Go to Princess.com

On the "Learn About Our Cruises" pull down menu click on "Shore Excursions"

Follow the selections there

The excursions listed there will probably be almost what will be offered on your cruise. If you can pick which ones you would like, then you will be ready to reserve when they become available for booking on your cruise.

start watching at 120 days. Also, you can look up general shore excursions for your

ports of call. That will give you an idea of what is usually offered.

I, too, am antsy.......I do all the research I can, book everything I can, fondle my

brochures till it's tattered, buy the new cruise book every year at Barnes and Noble.

I found last Sept that the Princess shore exes under their ports of call stayed pretty

much true to what was actually offered. That may or may not be the case, but it gives

you something to drool over!

Mimi

I always check the general tours ahead of time too. Then I am ready when the tours are offered for booking. We booked our tours early last month for our Aug 10 cruise and that was greater than 120 days out. I was surprised they were ready that early, but we were ready! We have always been pleased with the Princess tours.

This is what Princess sent me when I asked for our cruise on the Ruby princess "The shore excursions for your cruise on Ruby Princess are currently being worked on by our colleagues in the States. You are right in saying that these would usually be available to view and reserve on line approximately 120 days prior to your sailing date, however this information has been slightly delayed.

This information should be accessible very shortly and I will contact our colleagues to ask if they can advise on a specific date".

. . . I, too, am antsy.......I do all the research I can, book everything I can, fondle my brochure till it's tattered, buy the new cruise book every year at Barnes and Noble. . . . Mimi

This made me laugh out loud -- I so do the same thing! And right now, in between bookings, I'm fondling the Cruise Atlas, looking for the next one.

Archived