Meet and Greet

paul8

I would like to learn how to set up a CC Meet and Greet on the "Ocean Princess" TA leaving New York City on July 13.

I will go through our roll call, when I figure out how to do that. Do I need to contact the person who started the Roll Call? Do I title it Meet and Greet, and ask for responses?

Thank you for Coleen's e-mail, and help.

Susan (xLibLabLady)

Here is the latest I have:

Coleen Reyes

Crown

(661) 284-4447

creyes@princesscruises.com

I assume you are going thru your Roll Call

I would like to learn how to set up a CC Meet and Greet on the "Ocean Princess" TA leaving New York City on July 13.

I will go through our roll call, when I figure out how to do that. Do I need to contact the person who started the Roll Call? Do I title it Meet and Greet, and ask for responses?

Thank you for Coleen's e-mail, and help.

Susan (xLibLabLady)

For the Ocean Princess you need to contact:

Renee Wittwer

Ruby & Ocean (formally the Tahitian)

(661) 284-4443

rwittwer@princesscruises.com

First of all go to the roll call for your cruise and find out the interest level. When you have about 25 people you can ask Renee to book a space for you. Princess may provide nibbles (peanuts/pretzels) and will set up a bar which is no-host (passengers pay for individual drinks). What you do at the meet and greet is up to you some drink, some exchange small gifts, some arrange all sorts of things for the rest of the cruise including wine evenings and cabin crawls (to see the various types of cabins available).

Nothing is formal and you can be as creative as you like. It is all done through your roll call though http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=24063070#post24063070

Hi Billet,

Thank you so much for the fast, informative reply!

I see you live on a little island just south of the Winter Olympics. Which island is that? I live on Whidbey Island, a little further south of the Olympics.

Susan (xLibLabLady)

Hi Billet,

Thank you so much for the fast, informative reply!

I see you live on a little island just south of the Winter Olympics. Which island is that? I live on Whidbey Island, a little further south of the Olympics.

Susan (xLibLabLady)

Vancouver Island (Victoria) although at the moment I am on the Olympic bus going from Port Angeles to Seatac :)

Bon voyage, billet! Have a great cruise. Gonna do a live?

I am pondering on doing a live - it depends on how chaotic my life gets onboard. I have my mother with me and she is more wheelchair bound than she has been in the past. I will probably make some effort to squeeze in a few posts since I think I will have enough minutes (depending on the speed of access).

We have a sailaway gathering which includes a "cruise wave" with http://www.mortgagemobile.com/Ft_Lau...a_Web_Cam.html, a meet and greet for drinks and chat and on the next day a gift exchange. Phew.

Archived