What is included in the stateroom?

amjespersen

I was wondering if you can tell me what "extra" things are included. I am on the Carnival Liberty. I have an oceanview on the Spa Deck.

For example:

blow-dryer?

cups?

iron?

Iron - No

Blow dryer - Yes

Cups - We had glasses with the ice bucket

and there were glasses in the bathroom

Yes, there is a hair dryer in the room. It's a bit underpowered IMO, and you have to hold the button down for it to work, so it's a bit of a PIA. If you have a good travel blow dryer, and have long or thick hair, I'd pack my own if I were you.

Irons are not in the cabin, and you aren't allowed to bring your own. I think, but am not sure, that irons are available for your use in the small "laundry rooms" which are located several places on each deck.

Cups? Don't know if you mean coffee cups, or what. There are drinking glasses on the vanity, along with an ice bucket, which your room steward will keep filled with ice.

Other than those things, there is usually a basket in the bathroom, which they fill with sample sizes of different products. It varies from time to time, but usually has tooth paste, antacid products, shampoo/conditioner, ladies razors, and assorted other "stuff".

Have a GREAT cruise!

"SKY"

Its also against the Carnival rules to use a iron, and if you smuggle one on, you run the risk of it being confiscated, due to being a fire hazared I hope they catch all of them.

We had two little glasses and two larger ones, both kinda small though, but 4 glasses total. Hair dryer doesnt work that well.

Do the rooms on the spirit class ships have mini-fridges? Our suite on a Fantasy class ship last year had them but I don't recall the OV rooms having them.

The Spirit has a mini bar fridge (stocked) in every cabin category. You are right Fantasy class only has them in the suites.

Archived