Free beverages??

What is free to drink on the cruise and where is it usually located? Also, is coffee delivered to the stateroom in the morning and is this free?

All juices and water on the lido deck are free 24 hrs.. yes coffee is also free as well as milk and juice from room service.. we tip usually 2 dollars depending on the order from room service..

You can get some kind of passion guava blend or OJ in the morning at the buffet, in the dining room they have pretty much any kind of juice you can think of. Lemonaide and tea is all you can get readily from the buffet the rest of the day.

I think you can order juice free from room service though, at least thats what Iv heard, just tip as previously said.

Some complain about the iced tea that's 24/7... it's powdered with water added. It's not great, but it works for a week... Cocoa and coffee 24/7 is there and I just add a bit of cream to the cocoa and it's WONDERFUL and rich!!!

The lemonade will make you a diabetic... or so my DD says. She LOVES IT!!! MUCH MUCH MUCH too sweet for me... I'll use lemons and ice water and make my won -- also available 24/7...

Mom must have milk before going to bed for medicine -- and we stop by the buffet after MDR dining and get a carton. They have 0% non-fat milk and Mom LOVES that!!!

The beverage stations in the buffet areas are open 24/7 -- and some ships have other areas!!!!

You can get some kind of passion guava blend or OJ in the morning at the buffet, in the dining room they have pretty much any kind of juice you can think of. Lemonaide and tea is all you can get readily from the buffet the rest of the day.

I think you can order juice free from room service though, at least thats what Iv heard, just tip as previously said.

That covers it very well. ;).

Lambie are you sure the iced tea is powdered?? I thought I saw them pour it from a carton. I trust your information, just wanted to double check since I had never heard this before ... but I agree it isnt the best, so it could be powdered.

Lambie are you sure the iced tea is powdered?? I thought I saw them pour it from a carton. I trust your information, just wanted to double check since I had never heard this before ... but I agree it isnt the best, so it could be powdered.

I have always seen liquid being poured into the dispensers.. I dont like the iced tea either.. but it is bearable if you mix it half and half with the lemonade..

Archived