?? on Southwest boarding

codyboy

Hello Ok I alittle confuse but I think I got it but prefer to see what you guys have to say. Ok Southwest. Buy the tickets than do the early bird boarding pass which is 10.00 than toward the 24 remaining to flight, you are to check the boarding pass to see where u are. is this correct.:rolleyes::rolleyes: We will leave from Los Angles to Milwaukee on August 22, coming home from cruise.

Yes, that is correct. You can either print your boarding pass at that time or get it at the airport.

If you do not buy the Early Boarding pass, you just check-in online at the 24 hours to go mark (or later) and get your boarding order then. Not everyone buys the EB pass, especially if you don't need to be first on the plane or care where you sit.

Hello Ok I alittle confuse but I think I got it but prefer to see what you guys have to say. Ok Southwest. Buy the tickets than do the early bird boarding pass which is 10.00 than toward the 24 remaining to flight, you are to check the boarding pass to see where u are. is this correct.:rolleyes::rolleyes: We will leave from Los Angles to Milwaukee on August 22, coming home from cruise.

We flew SW last fall, and had no way to check in 24 hours before the flights as we were returning from Tahiti to LAX. We paid the $10 fee, and then received our boarding passes when we checked our luggage. SW assigns your check in numbers even without checking in at the 24 hour mark, so that would be your best bet if you can't check in online. We were so glad we did as we were some of the first to board, and ended up with three seats for the two of us. After that long flight back from Tahiti, it was fabulous as I just strapped myself into the seat and layed my head on a pillow on the extra seat. I don't think I will ever fly SW again without paying the fee and have check in hassle free.

Archived