Need a little help please

lillulu

Well, it seems NO one at Carnival seems to know what happened. All they can make sense of is that at my last request before this one I was given a $70.00 credit. I had a $30.00 credit pp for pax 1 & 2 coming. They gave a $10.00 xtra credit for the 3rd passenger.

With this $679.00 credit I would be down to $1647.00 (not with tax). But before this credit they took me down to $1617.00 (not with tax). $30.00 difference. They seem to think that the PVP noticed that my 3rd fare had gone down and that they showed my 1 & 2 pax fares already being lowered again and went ahead and gave it to me with my request and me not even knowing it. Guess it was my lucky day!!!:rolleyes:

I'm still confused. And I think the girl on the phone was still confused herself. But either way she says I am $30.00 a head. Confused?? LOL you should of been in on the phone conversation :confused: My head is still swirling. And I still don't even know if this is right.

I would say "Sounds good to me, thanks" before they realize their mistake. Based on what you have written, it sounds like what you think it sounds like. Somebody "accidentally" lowered your 3rd Pax rate at some point. Could have been some short term sale.

Have you looked at your booking on Carnival.com? Under My Reservation, in Manage Booking (i think) you can see what rate each person is at right now, after your various price drops.

If it's what you think, do a print screen and save, then go back to the new rate and do a print screen and save. Then call carnival again and find out to whom you should be emailing your print screens.

I don't get who the heck carnival is hiring but I have had some doozy of conversations where they can't figure out the drops etc because they don't seem to be trained very well.

Good luck!

Have you looked at your booking on Carnival.com? Under My Reservation, in Manage Booking (i think) you can see what rate each person is at right now, after your various price drops.

If it's what you think, do a print screen and save, then go back to the new rate and do a print screen and save. Then call carnival again and find out to whom you should be emailing your print screens.

I don't get who the heck carnival is hiring but I have had some doozy of conversations where they can't figure out the drops etc because they don't seem to be trained very well.

Good luck!

No Pokergirl it will not let me look at anything as I have not paid final payment yet. So there fore you can not look at your documents online. I have tried.

Archived