Would you bring something from another line on your Carnival cruise?

Nunu

I brought my Carnival key holder to my first Royal caribbean cruise.

Then, I brought my Royal caribbean backpack to my Princess cruise. Nobody cared.

I think it's all about variety... if not... how would u know what u like better? ;)

Say a t-shirt from Hal or a bag from Celebrity?

Or is that crossing the line?

Celebrity gives out nice mesh tote bags in all their rooms. I would certainly carry it on another cruise line. Also, RCI gave out an LED travel alarm clock once for being a Crown and Anchor member. I carry that on all cruises.

I used my Carnival cc for my Princess and RCCL on board accounts:D

And I will be bringing my fabulous RCCL beach bag on my Glory cruise:D

What'd they charge for that if I may be so bold.

I have one of those neck card holder dealies from NCL I have had forever and no one as ever said a thing. We are all on a CCL board, so it's obvious we like CCL, but what % of people have only cruised CCL ever, period? I think most people these days have been on a few lines at least, so some name brand gear from other carriers is expected. I get more grief for my redsox/patriots/bruins/celtics gear:).

It was a free past guest gift.....

Are you talking about the ones with the ship name embroidered? Those are nice. I carried my Adventure of the Seas bag on many cruises until it was too stained to carry. The dark blue X mesh bag is now my cruise beach bag of choice.

Are you talking about the ones with the ship name embroidered? Those are nice. I carried my Adventure of the Seas bag on many cruises until it was too stained to carry. The dark blue X mesh bag is now my cruise beach bag of choice.

Yes, I haven't had a chance to use it yet.....it looks really sturdy.....for some reason we received it on the last night of the cruise.....one for each of us.........

Yes, I haven't had a chance to use it yet.....it looks really sturdy.....for some reason we received it on the last night of the cruise.....one for each of us.........

Will you wear captains hats and call each other lovie when you do wear it? :p

My dad does (mainly because my mother packs for him). He often wanders around NCL ships in Carnival shirts and vise versa. We often use NCL or CCL duffel bags (i.e. the bag you buy when you buy too much crap to fit in your luggage) on the opposite lines. Never a comment passed to us by the crew. Though one passenger made a comment about my Dad's Carnival shirt on the NCL Gem, about it being a low-class boat. My dad just laughed at him and pointed out he was missing as much credibility as he was teeth.

Yep bringing my Royal Carribean travel alarm clock I got for being a crown and anchor member...who cares what you bring..it's yours and I would think ppl would have wayyyyy too much time on their hands if they worried about the logos on your belongings.;)

Archived