Cab Fares/MIA to SOBE

gypsyrose

Trying to get the budget lined up and also want to ensure I have close to exact change on hand. Can someone help me w/ some cab fares???

Thinking the fare from MIA to South Beach is $32 or $34. And what is an appropriate tip? Also, cab fare to POM from SOBE. And of course, POM to MIA, got to go back home:( We were gonna book a shuttle for the return but figured it wouldn' t cost much more for a cab and not have to wait on the shuttle to fill. Thank you to all the wonderful CC friends who can answer all my ??? Finally getting excited about our cruse this weekend:D So much stuff going on we haven't had time to think about it.

Trying to get the budget lined up and also want to ensure I have close to exact change on hand. Can someone help me w/ some cab fares???

Thinking the fare from MIA to South Beach is $32 or $34. And what is an appropriate tip? Also, cab fare to POM from SOBE. And of course, POM to MIA, got to go back home:( We were gonna book a shuttle for the return but figured it wouldn' t cost much more for a cab and not have to wait on the shuttle to fill. Thank you to all the wonderful CC friends who can answer all my ??? Finally getting excited about our cruse this weekend:D So much stuff going on we haven't had time to think about it.

The flat rate as of right now is $32 from MIA to South Beach.

Archived