TV/DVD player in rooms on RCL?

CoolTripletMom

Wonder if the cabins on RCL Explorer of the Seas have a DVD player? While getting rshowered, dressed and ready each night for dinner it would be nice to be able to distract my 3 year old triplets by putting in a favorite movie in the cabin. Or will the channels on the TV in the cabin have some good cartoons or something?

We brought a portable DVD player for our little girl. It was the best investment ever as she came down with a bug for the first few days and it was very handy as we were stuck in the cabin quite a bit. The cartoon channel was OK but she loves her movies.

Have a wonderful cruise with your triplets, that will be so exciting and busy but I am sure that everyday must be extremely busy for you.

Wonder if the cabins on RCL Explorer of the Seas have a DVD player? While getting rshowered, dressed and ready each night for dinner it would be nice to be able to distract my 3 year old triplets by putting in a favorite movie in the cabin. Or will the channels on the TV in the cabin have some good cartoons or something?

Wow!! Travelling with 3yo triplets!! You sure are brave:) I'm travelling with one 3yo, and I'm stressing out so much, I can't imagine travelling with three!:) I would definately bring along a portable DVD player, that thing has saved my life on many, many trips! Definately a worthwhile investment!:D

All of the above info is correct. On RCI, the GS and above are the only cabins with DVD players. The plugs are disabled on the TVs (so no portable plug ins). And they do have at least one cartoon station that goes to spanish commercials (which is very educational...lol)

We've never had a problem finding something on TV. There are usually movie channels too (like HBO) and those movies usually include at least one kid friendly one. Maybe you'll get lucky with the chipmunk movie or something. ;)

Archived