Just back from the Silver Spirit

travelingduo

Hello Tella. I finally posted my review a few minutes ago (I had been out of town). As soon as I receive the link,I will post it on this thread. You are going to have a wonderful cruise in January!!!!:)

What a great review you wrote. I would almost give up the next months to board SilverSea Spirit right now. Reading what you wrote made it so enticing. We just went on a cruise on the Holland America Zaandam, and everything you wrote is the exact opposite of our exprerience on the Zaandam. Zaandam is an old ship and everything was in need of repair. How great it will be to be on this new ship.....with a Butler, no less.

Thanks so much for writing.

Thelma (Tella):)

Hello Tella. I finally posted my review a few minutes ago (I had been out of town). As soon as I receive the link,I will post it on this thread. You are going to have a wonderful cruise in January!!!!:)

I wrote you yesterday telling you how much I appreciated your detailed description of your trip. Wow. I printed it out so I could keep it in my files to read occassionally. My goodness, we can't wait for this trip. The Spirit sounds like it is out of this world. January 3 seems so far off!!!!!

Thank you again for your kind reply.

Tella alias Thelma

or Thelma alias Tella

Archived