Journey Review 1 Apr 2010 (long!)

nedward

Having travelled with Seabourn a few times (the last 2 times we really hated it !!!!!) I can assure you that you don't have to expect anything when paying 400 US$ per day for 2.

As Seabourn is a really downgraded product and they have an even more hard time to fill their ships with cheap deals. But be prepared that this will reflect on board in anything you can imagine. Seabourn does not count anymore when considering something upscale !

If anyone ones more info on Seabourn I'm more than happy to share !

where2next sorry I posted the wrong date for the Aug cruise it is Aug 21 out of Barcelona. The ports visited are Barcelona, Spain, Palamos, Spain, Port Vendres (collioure), Fr.,Bandol, France, Marseille, France, Le Lavandou, France, St. Tropez, France, Monte Carlo, Monaco.

I have no direct knowledge of Seaborn or their cabins just responding to your request for dates of Seaborn cruises that can be purchased cheaply.

Hope I did not offend.

No offense taken...

I think it's important (and I know it wasn't you) that when people make

broad statements like that..that they back it up.

If they are going to insinuate something about the AZ product, just back it up with facts and figures...

K.

Thank you for the review. We sailed Az Journey in January 2010 and we had the same impression with the staff in the dining room: no special bound. Near the end of the cruise we found a nice combo of waiters that were very nice and that we try to keep till the end.

Question: you had to pay for the Prime C and Aqualina? For us we had a 5$ charge, that was it. What kind of all inclusive is that if they are charging you more now for specialty restaurants?

Thanks for letting me know.

Archived