Cabin 6268 on The Dream

prboro

I am booked in this room in August 2011 and have been having my doubts about this room. From what I've read the hot tubs are almost level with the balconies on the 6th deck. I am seriously considering changing rooms and would like to know if anyone has been in this room and what other rooms in the 8A class would be a good choice.

I am booked in this room in August 2011 and have been having my doubts about this room. From what I've read the hot tubs are almost level with the balconies on the 6th deck. I am seriously considering changing rooms and would like to know if anyone has been in this room and what other rooms in the 8A class would be a good choice.

Would REALLY suggest a cove balcony, if available.

I made a graphic to show you the relationship of cabin 6268 to the nearest spa on the level below. I superimposed the deck plans so you can see you'd be a few cabins away and so there may be less issue with privacy or noise than you may be worrying about

I also attach a pic showing one of the spa's and the relationship to the balconies above.

Regards, Ross

6268.jpg.1823fa1af83475d3c4c380d9169a6aa2.jpg

Lanai_Tub.jpg.208a87e8591506fb553ba595f34a735a.jpg

Aren't the cove balconies less open than a regular one

We've had a regular balcony on every cruise we've ever taken. When we cruised on The Dream, we went with a cove balcony and found it really great. There are many pictures on CC of these balconies which are not quite as open as a regular balcony but really an experience in being closer to the water. Can only speak for ourselves, but we would go for the cove again if we were ever on The Dream again. Enjoy your cruise regardless!

We had 6438 on the Dream inaugural last September. We were near to one of the seating areas ,not a hot tub. However wedidn't have a problem but I wouldn't want to be overlooking a hot tub. Mind you from that location I would be more concerned about the noise from the Atrium

Archived