A First Arrival in the UK For the Escape

Cymro1953

Well the IE is on her way back home again to the Med :D lets hope the peoples that joined her in Falmouth look after her :p .

Good PR for Thomson / Island Cruises ..Luxery Liner? returns thousands of stranded passengers. Plenty of air time............ lets hope it doesn't get to popular, but that's me being selfish :p as I hope to take all my family on it in June 2011 ;)

RR

Well the IE is on her way back home again to the Med :D lets hope the peoples that joined her in Falmouth look after her :p .

Good PR for Thomson / Island Cruises ..Luxery Liner? returns thousands of stranded passengers. Plenty of air time............ lets hope it doesn't get to popular, but that's me being selfish :p as I hope to take all my family on it in June 2011 ;)

RR

Morning RR,

DW and I laughed when they said "Luxury Liner"

That might be the probelm for us, loads of new people and less availability for us.

Berwyn

Yes, Me :D

Not long finished last shift now the holidays start :D

Berwyn

Hi Berwyn

Finished packing yet?:eek: I spent 3 hours last night sorting out my computer problem, finally got it done at 9.30pm. Hurray!! Going shopping now, back this afto.

Jan

I'm here..been out after watching my Footie team play and started practicing (few strongbows) >>>----------------> before the holiday :D

The server is a tad slow loading this morning? unless the yanks all log on at this time?:eek:

Hi RR

You're starting early today (Stronbows:eek:). System too slow this morning, thought my computer was playing up again. Back when it's faster.

Jan

Hi Berwyn

Finished packing yet?:eek: I spent 3 hours last night sorting out my computer problem, finally got it done at 9.30pm. Hurray!! Going shopping now, back this afto.

Jan

No not started yet :eek:

Dw was inM&S yesterday buying more slacks, she wants to go and get some fashion jewellery to go with her new stuff this a.m.

THEN we can start packing. Will have all afternoon and evening.

Berwyn

I'm here..been out after watching my Footie team play and started practicing (few strongbows) >>>----------------> before the holiday :D

The server is a tad slow loading this morning? unless the yanks all log on at this time?:eek:

I thought it was the usual 9 a.m. freeze up whlie they do "maitenance" On the site. But it's lasted longer than usual today.

Any Yanks with sense will still be in bed, it's still only about 5.30am Eastern.

Hi RR

You're starting early today (Stronbows:eek:). System too slow this morning, thought my computer was playing up again. Back when it's faster.

Jan

if you need a hand with PC..give me a shout, build PCs for a Hobby for Family and friends.

Also a nice little App called MSfixit centre Here ;)

if you need a hand with PC..give me a shout, build PCs for a Hobby for Family and friends.

Also a nice little App called MSfixit centre Here ;)

Thanks for that, I've got the App. My problem is that every few months my computer switches off straight after boot up. Safe mode is ok though so I manage to turn off Start Up progs. I strongly suspect Real Player which I've now uninstalled or Windows Update. Then Kaspersky managed to corrupt it's database so I went online and downloaded the latest software for that. Happy days :). What really drives me mad on my laptop is that the hard drive is divided equally with the software on d: and c: being the default. The result is that c: is always full, I'm now down to 7gb and even got as low as 175mb last week while d: is hardly used. Not sure whether to compress or not.:eek:. Just a bit off thread there but I've got it off my chest :D:D. Back later.

Jan

Hi Berwyn

Sorry to hear about your son, I wouldn't worry too much as I'm sure the steroids will work quickly. DH's cousin was in and out of hospital a few years ago with the same thing but was soon on the mend after a couple of days.:) He's been ok now for over 10 years.

Just going to watch the link on IE as didn't see it on Spotlight. Maybe I missed it in the first few minutes.

Jan

HI Jan,

Thanks I missed that post.

He's only in a few days for the I/V treatment. If it had been surgery we'd obviously have had to cancel.

At least he'll get the results quicker when he sees consultant tomorrow, rather than wait till clinic.

They said GP should have spotted it earlier and sent him in last year.

Anyway the eldest is about all week while we're away if he needs anything.

Berwyn

Archived