The Butterfly People, San Juan

During a stop in San Juan, my wife and I walked around the shops near the cruise port. We came across a store called the Butterfly People. Amazing art work made from real butterflies. They are mounted inside of Plexiglas cases. The pictures at their website do not do them justices. If you are in San Juan, I would highly recommend finding their store and having a look around. Once you get off the ship, it is a few blocks left and back another couple of blocks. As you can see from their website, it is not cheap, but it is fun to look at.

http://www.butterflypeople.com/art/butterfly_tour.htm

During a stop in San Juan, my wife and I walked around the shops near the cruise port. We came across a store called the Butterfly People. Amazing art work made from real butterflies. They are mounted inside of Plexiglas cases. The pictures at their website do not do them justices. If you are in San Juan, I would highly recommend finding their store and having a look around. Once you get off the ship, it is a few blocks left and back another couple of blocks. As you can see from their website, it is not cheap, but it is fun to look at.

http://www.butterflypeople.com/art/butterfly_tour.htm

We purchased several pieces from them about 25 years ago- they have been there for a long time:D

We purchased several pieces from them about 25 years ago- they have been there for a long time:D

We did as well and they look just as beautiful as they did when we first purchased them 13 years ago.

Archived