Simone leaving the Star...anyone know who the new concierge will be?

jvsnana

Hi Jvsnana..I will be on the Star on October 8 for a Panama Canal Cruise and I also want to know. What was the name of the one we had on our Star Repo last April 25 to Alaska. I wonder if she will step back in the job. She did a great job.:D

Hi Redheel Girl!

I believe her name was Belkey's. She was very nice:)

Doug and I were very sad to read of Simone resigning from the Star. She was one-of-a-kind in our books. She set the bar for all other Concierge. She and her husband, Chef Andreas, make an adorable couple and I wish them wonderful success. Cruising on the Star without Simone just will not have the luster that is had in days past. Doug and I knew the day would come when Simone would move on to a new chapter in her life, we just had hoped to sail with her one more time.

Doug and I were very sad to read of Simone resigning from the Star. She was one-of-a-kind in our books. She set the bar for all other Concierge. She and her husband, Chef Andreas, make an adorable couple and I wish them wonderful success. Cruising on the Star without Simone just will not have the luster that is had in days past. Doug and I knew the day would come when Simone would move on to a new chapter in her life, we just had hoped to sail with her one more time.

I was speaking to Andrea in January, I thought he just joined NCL from a hotel chain and I know they just got married. Whats up are they both leaving?

I'm so sad to hear that. One of the first things people here told me when I joined the board after signing up for an Alaska cruise on the Star was how much we'd like Simone. I've so been looking forwards to meeting her after all the good things I've heard about her here. :(

I was speaking to Andrea in January, I thought he just joined NCL from a hotel chain and I know they just got married. Whats up are they both leaving?

Chef Andreas is a doll and a very funny and nice guy. He and Simone make an adorable couple. He has actually been with the Star since our first sailing on her November of 08. I'm not for sure how long he had been aboard before that.

A rather insensitive remark, I would say.

I got lucky and retired at 44 years old, I had the chance and took it, now I take cruises, golf 4 or 5 days a week and have seen both kids finish collage. Simone say the brass ring and took it, good for her.

I got lucky and retired at 44 years old, I had the chance and took it, now I take cruises, golf 4 or 5 days a week and have seen both kids finish collage. Simone say the brass ring and took it, good for her.

it is great to be retired tdcjerry--for me it was 59-- a year after we met--

getting ready to take a little cruise down to Mexico--thought I would try another lines for a comparison--we should hook yp and cruise in Australia--

Bud

Big Green

Archived