OCD Planner - Hire a Driver??

Razberryt

So I'm giving myself a headache trying to make decisions about this. :(

I am "in charge" of giving options to our group for what to do. We were thinking of going to the Money Bar, but now it's sounding like that isn't really what 1/2 of us want to do.

Basically I'm travelling with some "older" ladies (don't tell them I said that :)) who really only want to go shopping. My husband wants to snorkel, and I want to do both. Plus, to complicate it more, we will have a 3 year old with us, and I will need one of the aforementioned ladies to watch her while we snorkel.

Oh, and the other thing is that the group of "older" ladies are not so adventuresome and I just KNOW that they won't get off the ship without me. :eek:

I'm beginning to think we should invest in a driver with a van for the whole day. This way we can start off together, and then split up when needed.

There will be 6 adults and 2 children in our group. Does anyone have recommendations?? Oh, and we don't even cruise until January!! But I'm OCD when it comes to planning. ;)

Do a search for Gerri, many on here recommend as a great driver.

Just because you are all travleing together does not mean you have to be together all day at every port. Let them do their own research and see what they want to do.

O wait, you're OCD. I'll let you talk to MrsCo9, she's a teacher and a planner, too.

Just because you are all travleing together does not mean you have to be together all day at every port. Let them do their own research and see what they want to do.

hee-hee! Out of the four of them, only one know how to use the "internets" :p

Besides, what does and OCD planner love more than planning for a vacation!

By the way, thanks for the link to the forum about Gerri. I've sent off the email for more info. I think they would be fine if we all met him together and then if he let me and my hubby out for snorkeling, they could continue on for some shopping.

Archived