Activity sheets for Summit? Anyone?

I keep on telling myself to stay away from the negative reports but I keep on being drawn to them...:mad:

Would anyone happen to be able to post any "Celebrity Today" activity sheets from the Summit? Cannot seem to find them anywhere...?? See them for other ships but the Summit.

At this point, I am thinking we are going to be so bored on this ship....:eek:

I think that if I see the daily, I will see that this will not be the case.

HELP...

Why not tell us what you LIKE to do and we can tell you if we saw it on the Summit. I didn't save any dailies and with a port intensive Med cruise, we weren't too interested in anything but quiet time on sea days.

I keep on telling myself to stay away from the negative reports but I keep on being drawn to them...:mad:

Would anyone happen to be able to post any "Celebrity Today" activity sheets from the Summit? Cannot seem to find them anywhere...?? See them for other ships but the Summit.

At this point, I am thinking we are going to be so bored on this ship....:eek:

I think that if I see the daily, I will see that this will not be the case.

HELP...

I brought the Summit daily planners back from our cruise. It will be next week though before I get the chance to scan them.

queenL,

Thanks that would be amazing and much appreciated!

eandj,

As for what activities we like - we are pretty laid back and don't really need too much excitement - even 'how to fold napkins' type activities are fine :)

Just a little nervous about the kids as well. Heard conflicting reports that there is nothing planned for them. (Our kids are 14 and 9...). We are sailing in August - I suspect that summer-time sailings will be just fine.

Looking forward to seeing the daily all the same.

queenL,

eandj,

As for what activities we like - we are pretty laid back and don't really need too much excitement - even 'how to fold napkins' type activities are fine :)

Just a little nervous about the kids as well. Heard conflicting reports that there is nothing planned for them. (Our kids are 14 and 9...). We are sailing in August - I suspect that summer-time sailings will be just fine.

We are going on the June 13th sailing, and my kids are 12 & 7. I will post after we get back about the activities for them. Personally, I'm not too concerned, as we went on a Carnival cruise last November, and even though there weren't a lot of kids, my 12 year old made some friends, and partly just hung around together. In the summer I'm sure there will be plenty of kid's, and I'm sure organized activities as well....:)

Karen

My son has been sailing with us on Celebrity since he was 5 years old .....he's 16 now. Up until he was 14, he loved going to the children's club. Now, he finds enough to do around the ship to keep him busy. Our cruises now are so port intensive, that on sea days he sleeps until 11:00am

queenL,

eandj,

Your 14 yr old will meet new friends and probably just hang with them rather than doing any club activies. The younger one will be offered things thru the clubs. Have them both go to the opening day of kids club and by the second day, the older ones especially will meet and decide to plan their own days. I wouldn't worry.

We are sailing June 6th. I am hoping other schools are out and of school by then and there are teenagers and college kids on board. As long as there are others their age on board, I figure they will entertain themselves!!

Here is the link to the summit daily activities

http://www1.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=2415175016/a=11887482_11887482/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

Here is the link to the kids club activities. I have the 3-5 age group every day. However, there is 1 day that I got all the age groups. It will at least give you an idea of what there is for the other kids.

http://www1.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=2415693016/a=11887482_11887482/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

My wife and I are both 26. We cruised PR to southern caribbean, 7 nights on the Summmit. We only slept an average of 6-7 hours per night. We were literally exhausted when we got back home :)

Between the ports and the activities on the boat, our days were PACKED. Im serious here.

Average day:

Up at 7.

Breakfast at 7:30.

Off the boat at 8.

Back on the boat at 4.

Shower, change, at the buffet by 5. We'd pick up snacks/sushi/etc

Relax on balcony with wine until 6

Go to bar, get a drink, listen to music until 7

Show at 7

Dinner at 8:30

Dance/bar/party until 12:30

In bed at 1

Repeat. We missed a LOT of activities

Edited by gtexan

My wife and I are both 26. We cruised PR to southern caribbean, 7 nights on the Summmit. We only slept an average of 6-7 hours per night. We were literally exhausted when we got back home :)

Between the ports and the activities on the boat, our days were PACKED. Im serious here.

Average day:

Up at 7.

Breakfast at 7:30.

Off the boat at 8.

Back on the boat at 4.

Shower, change, at the buffet by 5. We'd pick up snacks/sushi/etc

Relax on balcony with wine until 6

Go to bar, get a drink, listen to music until 7

Show at 7

Dinner at 8:30

Dance/bar/party until 12:30

In bed at 1

Repeat. We missed a LOT of activities

gtexan, I just got tired reading your schedule:eek:;)

Me too.... I might need a nap. ha

Sounds like fun!! I am ready to leave NOW! As I stomp my foot!

I leave 2 weeks from Saturday and sail 2 weeks from Sunday:D:)

I will have a drink for you in the Martini Bar;).....

Everyone has their own way of doing things on a cruise...I don't

keep that close of a schedule. I can't remember the last time I was up at 7:00.

I am up very early here at home for work...(up at 5:30) and so I sleep in a little bit on a cruise...at least till 8 or 8:30:D;)

Edited by Lois R

I leave 2 weeks from Saturday and sail 2 weeks from Sunday:D:)

I will have a drink for you in the Martini Bar;).....

Everyone has their own way of doing things on a cruise...I don't

keep that close of a schedule. I can't remember the last time I was up at 7:00.

I am up very early here at home for work...(up at 5:30) and so I sleep in a little bit on a cruise...at least till 8 or 8:30:D;)

Hi Lois, you're leaving before us. Let us know how similar the Cape Liberty departure activity sheets are to the San Juan (of course the port of calls are different, but I was wondering about the tastings, and general activities).

Thanks!

We are going on the June 13th sailing, and my kids are 12 & 7. I will post after we get back about the activities for them. Personally, I'm not too concerned, as we went on a Carnival cruise last November, and even though there weren't a lot of kids, my 12 year old made some friends, and partly just hung around together. In the summer I'm sure there will be plenty of kid's, and I'm sure organized activities as well....:)

Karen

Our grandchildren boy (12) girl (10) will be on the same cruise. Hopefully we will meet. Barb