Activity sheets for Summit? Anyone?

Thank you so much for doing this for those of us who had no clue what goes on during the cruise! There was nothing close to this on our Carnival cruise!!

Now I'm really excited for this cruise. I already know I will have a major problem, though NOT WANTING TO LEAVE!!

Hi Lois, you're leaving before us. Let us know how similar the Cape Liberty departure activity sheets are to the San Juan (of course the port of calls are different, but I was wondering about the tastings, and general activities).

Thanks!

Hi:)....no promises because there are days I don't do anything;)...well, I don't do anything on the dailies. There are times I literally

find a place on the ship, a quiet spot, take a book and a drink and read a bit, take a sip, close my eyes, and repeat the procedure:):)

I do enjoy tastings though:)

Edited by Lois R

Yes, they had bingo both weeks we were on the Summit.

Do you remember what the charge for Bingo was?

I was a bit taken aback by the cost of it on the Oasis of the Seas. Although the prizes were GREAT! Shame I didn't win any of them though. (G)

Do you remember what the charge for Bingo was?

I was a bit taken aback by the cost of it on the Oasis of the Seas. Although the prizes were GREAT! Shame I didn't win any of them though. (G)

We played it a couple of weeks ago while on the Summit' date=' but I am not a Bingo expert so forgive me if the terminology is wrong. :)[/color']

Cost:

USD 30 for four sheets, one for each round, I think each sheet has 6 different squares.

USD 40 for eight sheets, two for each round

USD 60 for nine sheets, two for each of the first three rounds, and three sheets for the last round, and you also got 5 strips to scratch off and win prizes/money

:eek: OMG :eek: !!! My hubby and I are in our late 50's. It exhausts me just READING the schedule of your days! We plan to relax some, as well as participating in activities of our choosing...I guess we'd better rest up before we go and choose wisely ...:o

My wife and I are both 26. We cruised PR to southern caribbean, 7 nights on the Summmit. We only slept an average of 6-7 hours per night. We were literally exhausted when we got back home :)

Between the ports and the activities on the boat, our days were PACKED. Im serious here.

Average day:

Up at 7.

Breakfast at 7:30.

Off the boat at 8.

Back on the boat at 4.

Shower, change, at the buffet by 5. We'd pick up snacks/sushi/etc

Relax on balcony with wine until 6

Go to bar, get a drink, listen to music until 7

Show at 7

Dinner at 8:30

Dance/bar/party until 12:30

In bed at 1

Repeat. We missed a LOT of activities

• 4 years later...

Would anyone happen to be able to post any "Celebrity Today" activity sheets from the Summit? Cannot seem to find them anywhere...?? See them for other ships but the Summit.

At this point, I am thinking we are going to be so bored on this ship....:eek:

I think that if I see the daily, I will see that this will not be the case.

HELP...

If anyone can please post the activity sheets. I would like to see what I should plan for.

Thanks

Would anyone happen to be able to post any "Celebrity Today" activity sheets from the Summit? Cannot seem to find them anywhere...?? See them for other ships but the Summit.

HELP...

If anyone can please post the activity sheets. I would like to see what I should plan for.

Thanks

Hi Leasha,

I see this is your first post here... So a big welcome aboard to Cruise Critic and to Celebrity !!

This is a very old thread from 2010... So 4+ years old

You might want to post a new topic so it is ensured you get input that is relative to now and what is currently happening on The Summit (Bermuda Itinerary 2014)

We were on her in 2013... She is a great ship with a wonderful crew

We found like other Celebrity Ships there was plenty to keep us interested / busy both sea days & when in port

So much so we were disappointed when we had to miss out on one activity to do another cause of things happening at the same time

Lol, one of the things to love bout Celebrity... Always things worth returning for that you didn't get around to the last time

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

HELP...

Thanks

Welcome aboard to cruise critic. As the previous poster said you seem to have found an old thread. I chuckled though, as the thread could just have easily been posted this year and for some, still applies.

I think this recent review of the summit will be very helpful:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2067725

Post 11 has a link to daily activity sheets, entertainment and much more.

Please note that if you're not sailing on on of the two remaining sailings to Bermuda, these activity sheets would likely change for the upcoming New England/Canada sailings as well as the repositioning cruise to Puerto Rico and the future sailings this year out of San Juan. We find different celebrity ships, especially in the same class more the same than different even if the activities on every sailing get adjusted a bit. No one activity would make or breaks my cruise.

Happy sailing,

Jenna