Upgrade Question

SpaceCoast

I haven't called him back yet. He has called twice. This is my first cruise with Carnival (second ever), and I am pretty sure I would prefer a bigger balcony to anything else. However, I don't know what "anything else" is!

I haven't called him back yet. He has called twice. This is my first cruise with Carnival (second ever), and I am pretty sure I would prefer a bigger balcony to anything else. However, I don't know what "anything else" is!

Once you call him he will explain the difference in the cabin you have and the upgrade they are offering you. Then you can always look this cabin up online and see what it normally goes for and if it is worth it. Actually I am sure he will tell you that also. :D

what price did the upsell fairy give you ?? We upgraded to a GS on the Pride for $500 ea. Total was $1100 ea for a cabin that sell for around $1700+ ea. Sometimes you get a break to go all the way.

Hi PA Dutchman...just wanted to say "hello"....i work in Mechanicsburg!:)

I got a call yesterday but my son erased the message and all I remember is that it was a pvp from Carnival. Can I just call them or do I have to speak to the person who called. it was a man whose name began with C

If it was a upsell agent, then Im betting he wouldnt have left a message that a PVP called.

No telling if another agent would know why someone called and it could just be a random sales call too.

Archived