anguish back to excitement

trinny

Hello everyone, well after some very stressfull days not knowing if we would fly or not due to the uk flights been grounded for almost a week. WE ARE HERE in sunny very hot Orlando. Arrived late on Wednesday after a 7 hour delay. Spent the day shopping yesterday for my formal dress.

So excited we will be cruising on Sunday.

Thanks to everyone on cruise critic for your kind thoughts and wishes.

Tracy and gang from Yorkshire UK

a

Hello everyone, well after some very stressfull days not knowing if we would fly or not due to the uk flights been grounded for almost a week. WE ARE HERE in sunny very hot Orlando. Arrived late on Wednesday after a 7 hour delay. Spent the day shopping yesterday for my formal dress.

Tracy and gang from Yorkshire UK a

that is great news!! i remember your first post and then watched the news they were trying to start getting the planes off. have a great cruise!! hey, my boss is from the yorkshire area lol

Like many others I too read your first post and really felt for you. I have been wondering how things were going and if we would hear from you again. So glad that you made it and hope you really enjoy your cruise. After all the stress of the "wait and see" you need this holiday.

Tracy and gang from Yorkshire UK

Welcome to the US and have a great cruise!

PS - It's always nicer to get stuck in the vacation spot and not at home trying to get there.

Archived