Disembarking San Juan: Earliest Princess recommended flight?

hightownCO

Am looking at getting flights for my return from San Juan. Have searched on Princess site but can't find their recommendations. Can anyone advise what the earliest flight Princess recommends with a 6am docking? I know for each port Princess has certain guidelines, ie Civitavecchia is 7hrs after docking; FLL may be 4 hrs. Anyone know what San Juan's recommendation is?

Thanks in advance!

Although not wise we have had a 9:30 and a 10:30. We were in the self disembarkation first group off and at the airport by 8-8:30.

Many on the CB this past Nov at the end of the repo from NY missed their early flights because the first group did not get off until after 9 am. It was mayhem.

If you choose to do this have a backup plan.

I had read some about the past problems. There's always the chance of something going wrong on any cruise.

I'd like to book a 11am flight a that only has one connection. But there is a 11:45 with two connections but gets home 5hrs later; then the next choice is 1:45 with 2 connections and some really tight layover times.

I'd feel better if about the 11am if I knew that what the Princess recommended time was.

Archived