Vancouver -- Forms

We will be flying into Vancouver for a pre-cruise stay --- taking Horizon Air. Do we need to fill out any Immigration forms prior to arriving at the Vancouver Airport?

Thanks in advance for your reply(ies).

We will be flying into Vancouver for a pre-cruise stay --- taking Horizon Air. Do we need to fill out any Immigration forms prior to arriving at the Vancouver Airport?

Thanks in advance for your reply(ies).

They will hand them out on board, it's a pretty simple form. Just remember to bring a pen on board.

Here is a link to the customs form: link

Thanks scottbee.

Thanks Putterdude for the link --- the form shown is the one I thought we might need to fill out. Do you know if I can download the form and fill it out ahead of time --- or, do I need the one handed out on board the flight?

Thanks scottbee.

Thanks Putterdude for the link --- the form shown is the one I thought we might need to fill out. Do you know if I can download the form and fill it out ahead of time --- or, do I need the one handed out on board the flight?

You should fill out the one on board, as the downloadable one says "SPECIMEN" all over it, and is not likely legal.

It only takes a moment

You should fill out the one on board, as the downloadable one says "SPECIMEN" all over it, and is not likely legal.

It only takes a moment

Ops --- I guess I was half asleep when I sent my question --- thanks for calling it to my attention.

Archived