Anyone Interested in Late Jan/Early Feb 2012 CC Group Cruise to ARUBA on Miracle?

SheilaS

Just a Thought. . I wonder WHO will be the first one to book this Cruise when it finally gets announced??????

Well if it's an Official CC Group it will have to be the group leader.

Well, then we will all be fighting over who will book 2nd or 3rd .....:eek::D

This is the cruise my friend Laurie and I are doing this Febuary with the Maniacs. We booked it cuz supposedly it was going to be a limited itinerary! I'm really excited about these ports-they are all new to me except Grand Turk, which we didn't see that much of. We were there shortly after it was demolished by a hurricane a couple years ago. . .:eek:

Cindy,

You'll be seeing at least 8 or 10 of us on the Maniacs cruise. We are making the supreme sacrifice and scouting out the itinerary in advance. We even agreed to fund this educational, expeditionary cruise from our own pockets.

Bill

This is the cruise my friend Laurie and I are doing this Febuary with the Maniacs. We booked it cuz supposedly it was going to be a limited itinerary! I'm really excited about these ports-they are all new to me except Grand Turk, which we didn't see that much of. We were there shortly after it was demolished by a hurricane a couple years ago. . .:eek:

Cool, Cindy!!!! the fact that you and Laurie and Colleen and Charlotte are doing this is a huge factor in my making my decision from the oh-so-many invitations I've received. :D Rob has posted here a couple of times, too, but I'm not sure if he's thinking about signing up. It's a perfect itinerary and at a good time of the year.

I remember Grand Turk primarily because while you guys were at Jack's Shack or wherever, I had overslept and never go to leave the ship.

Cool' date=' Cindy!!!! the fact that you and Laurie and Colleen and Charlotte are doing this is a huge factor in my making my decision from the oh-so-many invitations I've received. :D Rob has posted here a couple of times, too, but I'm not sure if he's thinking about signing up. It's a perfect itinerary and at a good time of the year.

I remember Grand Turk primarily because while you guys were at Jack's Shack or wherever, I had overslept and never go to leave the ship.[/quote']

Okay, now I'm confused. I just realized that this thread is for the 2012 cruise. Cindy, are you guys going on this one or one in February of 2011?

Oh my gosh...I am soo far behind on this thread! :o

For those of you that maybe confused about the details, we are hoping to have a CC group cruise in late January/early February 2012. Carnival hasn't released the full sailing schedule for that timeframe yet but we are all hoping that they will continue to offer the Aruba, Curacao, Grand Turk intinerary on the Miracle. That's Plan A...Plan B is pick a different 8 day sailing, preferably with a southern caribbean itinerary. Hope that clears things up...any questions just ask...

We sure have a lot of interest...and I would venture to guess that there are many lurkers out there just "waiting" to see what happens. I do know this for sure...no matter what the ship or itinerary we will be sailing with this group come Jan/Feb 2012! And I guarantee it will be a BLAST!! :D

Allen, love the mattress attack story! Glad you weren't seriouly injured...I think maybe those BAF's helped to ease the pain and discomfort!

Looks like I am up next in the pool. Winning that would be a fantastic way to start the week! C'mon Carnival...don't let me down! :p

Debbie if you win we'll buy you a DOD. I'm with you, going with this group no matter where we end up.

Hope everyone has a great day. Going to stay away from the tv today due to my Twins getting beat up by those darn Yankees the last two games.:( Wish there was a face that was crying.

Debbie if you win we'll buy you a DOD. I'm with you, going with this group no matter where we end up.

Thanks! And we can't wait to meet you guys...only about 88 more Saturdays to go, give or take! :D

We've never done the group cruise thing either but this sounds like a lot of fun... wherever the cruise ends up is still warmer than a Wisconsin winter :)

You can say that again! As a fellow Wisconsinite I can truly say that the end of Jan/begin of Feb can be the worst time to live here and the best time to get out of Dodge for a while! Looking forward to meeting you guys! :)

Here is the most recent list. I added a couple more that haven't posted here but I know they plan on joining us.

If you don't see your name on the list please feel free to add it. If you DO see your name on the list but DON'T want it there, please feel free to remove it.

Updated Interested List

1. Sheila & Walter (SheilaS)

2. Sandy & Jacky (SandyJB)

3. Debbie & Tim (CelticD1 / CelticTim )

4. Bill & Sue (Dhlexpress102 & Candle)

5. MistyRo76

6. Sheila & Stu (golfadj)

7. Grace & Chris (Seguincruiser)

8. Wing2003 (Don & Vicki)

9. Linda & Judie (Wants to be Rich)

10. Doug & Carol (DougD & cd1273)

11. CruzCrazy & DH

12. Bill & Jill (JavaBill & Boxermama)

13. Wess & Sally (sallyb)

14. Elaine & Richard (soazlaney)

15. Bill & Joanne (Billfish)

16. leedm

17. Nicole & George (doggydetailer)

18. Vacruizer

19. Myssie & Linda (MAO)

20. Susan & Joe (mngazer)

21. Myway200766

22. Phyllis & Dean (ferretface)

23. mambo110

24. Kissyfur19

25. Got2shop + 4

26. happylady (Kathi & Phil)

27. Regina & Fern (jeaniebelle)

28. cschultz & DH

29. shewolf514

30. Mike & Kim (MikeNKim)

31. Paul (s/vPanacea)

32. Mrs. Squirrel & DH

33. Denise and Mike (dandm)

34. Dan & Ruth (ruthie101)

35. Dave & Lisa (Dave & Lisa)

36. tampabrat22

37. Steve and Elly (sevens237)

38. ava girl 123

39. ladyj3641

40. Dana, Rod & Curtis

41. Mike & Wendy (manmtnmike)

42. Socref124

43. Tom & Karen (Cruisertommyboy)

44. maumekim

45. Anamanxs (Annette & Elmer)

46. lovebelle

47. stillmysty (Chris & Mike)

48. Rick & Bonnie

49. Cheryl & Steve

50. Carl & Terry ( Falcons 07)

51. Lynn & Connie (explodr)

52. Taz

53. Pauser (Holly & Benn)

54. Paul & Bev (diehardpaul)

55. Bleuiz

56. lilcoup

57. Margaret & DH (Chevy57)

58. Scott & Sherri (Hues of Blue)

59. katravel & DH

60. Cindy & Greg (austincici)

61. KfinTx

62. ranger10

63. Jilpo & DH

64. bransworld

65. Marty & Sharon (Zipster16)

66. Bill & Allan (Sassymassey & Postalguy)

77. Bob & Judy (Bobba22)

78. Rob & Barb (Simpleman)

79. Allen (We-Be-Cruisin)

80. Dominic & Gloria (dommer573)

81. Cigarspouse

...and the waiting continues! :)

Hard to believe there are over 150 people waiting on a cruise that doesn't exist.

I wonder how long it will take to make it an official CC Cruise after the itinerary gets announced???????????

Hard to believe there are over 150 people waiting on a cruise that doesn't exist.

I wonder how long it will take to make it an official CC Cruise after the itinerary gets announced???????????

Oh Bill! You had to go and bring that up! :p Past experience tells me that the wait has only just begun! I guess this is Waiting: Phase One. Once the itinerary is announced we will begin Waiting: Phase Two. After that we will enter Waiting: Phase Three, getting official CC group status and rates. Finally Waiting: Phase Four, the time from actually booking the cruise to meeting onboard!

Oh Bill! You had to go and bring that up! :p Past experience tells me that the wait has only just begun! I guess this is Waiting: Phase One. Once the itinerary is announced we will begin Waiting: Phase Two. After that we will enter Waiting: Phase Three, getting official CC group status and rates. Finally Waiting: Phase Four, the time from actually booking the cruise to meeting onboard!

That kind of SUCKS. I am a man of Many Questions/ Few answers.

LOOKS LIKE THERE WILL BE A LOT OF PRESSURE ON OUR GROUP LEADER TO MOVE THIS ALONG.

WOW

Who is that anyway:confused::confused::confused::D

Bill you know our fearless leader Sheila will be pulling for us every inch of the way! But she is at the mercy of Carnival and CC.

I don't look at it as a long wait to cruise...I look at it as a great time to look forward to and spend the days getting to know new friends and chatting with old friends while we pass the time between cruises! :)

Sure Bill..... You can have a 2nd guess. It just won't count for the prize Sheila has planned

Bill

OK, my 2nd guess is June 7 (Jill's Birthday)..... Actually lets make that Jills guess if she hasn't guessed yet...... I'll guess June 10 (Our anniversary).

Bill

OK, my 2nd guess is June 7 (Jill's Birthday)..... Actually lets make that Jills guess if she hasn't guessed yet...... I'll guess June 10 (Our anniversary).

Bill

Bill,

Just keep in mind that June 10 won't count because you already guessed

Bill

Bill...Just what did you put in your coffee this morning???

:p

PS...I want some too!

I couldn't find anyone else here to talk to (C'mon Carnival..... Get us an itinerary) so I thought I'd talk to myself. I have had more coffee than usual today, though...... Kind of a Monday thing.

Bill

Sure, blame it on the coffee! :p

I had coffee this morning...it did not work as well as yours...guess I need to hit Java Jr.'s next time! :D

OK, looks like I will not be the winner. Here's crossing my fingers for the next one up in the pool!

You can say that again! As a fellow Wisconsinite I can truly say that the end of Jan/begin of Feb can be the worst time to live here and the best time to get out of Dodge for a while! Looking forward to meeting you guys! :)

Agreed! Looking forward to meeting you all too!

Don and Lisa

Archived