Anyone Interested in Late Jan/Early Feb 2012 CC Group Cruise to ARUBA on Miracle?

SheilaS

Hello! Please add me and my husband to the list! This will be our first CC cruise and we are so looking forward to it :D Sounds like we will be cruising with a great group of people! Can't wait to meet you all :)

Is this official? Is the itineary out yet? Would love to join.. Thanks..:D

Not "official" yet. Should be real soon. Sheila is waiting for the powers that be to get back to her.

Elana is there no way you can put the fear of God into Laura to make this happen.;)

Is this official? Is the itineary out yet? Would love to join.. Thanks..:D

The VTG website shows the Miracle Aruba, Curacao and Romano itinerary as departing on January 29 and February 14, 2012. I haven't checked with Carnival. VTG's prices are $649 for an inside on the first sailing and $719 for an inside on the second. I've never used them, but their site is extremely handy for information on ships and sailing dates.

Not "official" yet. Should be real soon. Sheila is waiting for the powers that be to get back to her.

Elana is there no way you can put the fear of God into Laura to make this happen.;)

That Elana is something else....Elaine can pretty much keep her contained, but she gets a little crazy when we all get together for cruise planning! :eek:

Sheila<------------likes to keep Elana around - she gets the blame for alot of the stuff we do ;) :p

Hello! Please add me and my husband to the list! This will be our first CC cruise and we are so looking forward to it :D Sounds like we will be cruising with a great group of people! Can't wait to meet you all :)

Smoore16...... I just know Sheila is wanting so badly to correct your post grammar:eek:....... We midwesterners "talk funny" according to Sheila and the correct way to end your post is "y'all" (Not "you all"). We like to humor her because she works out great deals for us & takes LOTS of pictures and we really do like her a lot. CC cruises are the best way to go! Can't wait to meet y'all!:D

Bill

Carnival has the itenary posted on their site.Sheila I normally booked thru explore cruise (USAA) using my military discount, Platinum with over 16 carnival cruise. Will I get the military discount if I book with the group. If so I need an oceanview or balcony, one person.

Taz

So excited about the itinerary and possible date! Talked to DH about it again, and so far. . .still in depending on how the final info rolls out. We have never been on a group cruise before. I have always wanted to try one, but didn't want to be a 'third wheel' to folks who had cruised with each other before. This group has been so welcoming. We thank you all for that!

Hello to all the new posters!

I'll try to get an updated list up tonight. It might take a while with all the new names to add! Love it!

Mrs. Squirrel, I'm so happy you feel that way! :D I hope everyone else feels welcome too. Please don't hesitate to jump right in! No need to be a lurker! Even though many of us have sailed together before we always want people to feel welcome. "The More the Merrier" has been our motto from the begining and that motto has resulted in some of the greatest friendships ever made, not to mention the awesome memories we've created along the way. And we know that each new cruise will bring even more great new friendships and memories! :)

I know I speak for all of the Miracle Waiters (Part 1.. :p ) and Freedom Rockers when I say "We can't WAIT to meet all ya'll!" :D

I can try. I stalked Sandy for a while a couple of years ago and I'm not sure she has recovered yet. I'm betting that with Sheila's great reputation as a group leader and all the interest shown already that we won't have to "wait" too long.

Elana

That Elana is something else....Elaine can pretty much keep her contained, but she gets a little crazy when we all get together for cruise planning! :eek:

Sheila<------------likes to keep Elana around - she gets the blame for alot of the stuff we do ;) :p

Bless your heart:D

Elana

So excited about the itinerary and possible date! Talked to DH about it again, and so far. . .still in depending on how the final info rolls out. We have never been on a group cruise before. I have always wanted to try one, but didn't want to be a 'third wheel' to folks who had cruised with each other before. This group has been so welcoming. We thank you all for that!

There is no such thing as a third wheel with this group. We welcome everyone as just friends we haven't met yet. Some have been lucky enough to cruise together more than once - but we would never want that to make someone feel uncomfortable. I hope this works for you and you will be joining us.

Elaine

Gosh, it took us 3 weeks to hear something for our ALASKA tour, but Sheila probably has more more pull than I did. So let's see - I could keep my May 26th orginial date. Are we picking the date Laura says yes or the date Johna gives her the details? If Laura let's go with the 26th if Johna; June 2.

Gosh, it took us 3 weeks to hear something for our ALASKA tour, but Sheila probably has more more pull than I did. So let's see - I could keep my May 26th orginial date. Are we picking the date Laura says yes or the date Johna gives her the details? If Laura let's go with the 26th if Johna; June 2.

Good point! Laura, from CC has to give her OK first as to the group. She knew ahead of time what we were wanting for a time frame for a group cruise. Then, Johna gets invoved as the groups travel agent. I think Sheilas already touched base with Johna. This could take some time! Maybe we do need TWO dates for the next contest. :eek:

I got an idea! Lets all "WAIT" together and make this fun. LOL I am hoping we here from Laura next week......... Sheilas got the ball rolling and its going to happen! Whoo Hoo!

Have a great weekend Y'ALL ;)

Sorry for this stupid question, but DH and I where just discussing this cruise since the itn. has been confirmed.

We have cruised the bahamas and been to Florida many times in Jan and Feb. On average ( I know you can't predict weather) should it be warm in these ports late Jan early Feb?

Thank you

Kim

Sorry for this stupid question, but DH and I where just discussing this cruise since the itn. has been confirmed.

We have cruised the bahamas and been to Florida many times in Jan and Feb. On average ( I know you can't predict weather) should it be warm in these ports late Jan early Feb?

Thank you

Kim

This is the southern carribean route. Should be awesome weather! It will be warm! I Googled average temps for Jan-Feb for the whole southern carribean area. 76 degrees at night to mid-eighties or more during the day in Jan-Feb. Could be much warmer than that. Grand Turk, which is more north we had like 82 degrees while we were there in Jan. 2008. No questions are ever stupid...... :)

mornin all:)

we just love this itinerary. First trip we ever took outside us was a 1 week land trip in aruba in 1980. It was incredible! Winter monthes 90 degrees every day.

we are very very interested in this group cruise, but we are also "waiting" to first find out about the "magic" cruise. I guess we fit in this group real well since we will be doing a lot of "waiting":d

later

bob;)

Hi Again:)

Just came across this tune on you tube. It kinda fits this group. So for any "DeadHeads" in the group listen to this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYAqomtCsOs

BOB:cool:

Archived