Splendor 9C Aft Cabins

njoyndride

The 9C's seem to be different shapes although all on the aft corners, is there any other differences other than the shape?

I will finally have my first balcony 12/2010 so I am unable to answer your question but I can tell you that I went to the site that has videos (starts with you) and there are videos of a 9C (wish I had one). Just do a search for Carnival Splendor balcony room.

The 9C's seem to be different shapes although all on the aft corners, is there any other differences other than the shape?

No - there is no significant difference other that shape and location. They all have an awesome balcony and the same general ammenities.

I have come to find that some may not have the sofa - but you can check that with your PVP, CVS or TA prior to booking.

We had a 7 aft wrap on the Splendor probably one of the largest aft balconies we have had as it also wrapped around the side of the ship. What we liked about this one was, depending on the time of day we could choose to either sit in the sun or the shade and if there was not a breeze on the back of the balcony there was one on the side. The room had slightly more floor space then a regular balcony. Some have couches some do not they only have an additional chair. We love the 9's and book them on every cruise, there is also less traffic at the end of the floor so it is very quiet at the back of the ship.

Thanks to everyone! Is there a way to figure out which ones have the couch and which don't? I am arranging a group cruise for my in-laws 60th anniversary and have been away from Carnival for a number of years.

Thanks to everyone! Is there a way to figure out which ones have the couch and which don't? I am arranging a group cruise for my in-laws 60th anniversary and have been away from Carnival for a number of years.

When you look at the deck plans on carnival.com the ones with a sofa have a "star" in the box with the cabin number - take a look at 6485 and 7477....6485 has a sofa.

Archived