Any sales for Kids Sail Free or Cheap?

heathercruisin

I'm starting to think about booking another cruise, and was wondering if any of them have sales for kids? Is there a certain time of year they might come out with them? I'm looking at Carnival or Royal C, or Disney (I already know about Disney's Kids Sail Free but that's only in Europe). I'm looking for Eastern Caribbean.

I'm starting to think about booking another cruise, and was wondering if any of them have sales for kids? Is there a certain time of year they might come out with them? I'm looking at Carnival or Royal C, or Disney (I already know about Disney's Kids Sail Free but that's only in Europe). I'm looking for Eastern Caribbean.

m.s.c has kids sail free on all cruises year round

It's just luck of the sale. Usually when kids are in school is when you will find the best kids deals. Look for older ships that have been out for a while to find good discounted rates for #3/#4 passengers. I've seen them on some lines for as cheap as $199. Your newer ships tend to have little or no discounts.

Although you did not list them as an option, I can recommend Costa Atlantica. Kids sail free most of the time - our 5-year old just cruised with us for only $79 in taxes. They did not even charge tips for him. It makes for a very affordable cruise! As another poster mentioned, MSC also has "kids sail free" most of the time. :)

I've booked a November cruise on Royal Caribbean's Radiance where the 3rd person rate is only $130.50 :eek::D - and they have other cruises that month with 3rd person in some categories for $160 and $199.

I don't know what other months cruises might have low 3rd/4th but a TA site I checked has the following blurb for RC cruises:

Reduced Prices for Families!

Book a qualifying Royal Caribbean sailing departing between 3/14/10 - 12/13/10 and take advantage of great reduced rates for your family!

BOOK NOW – ENDS APRIL 30!

I haven't been able to find a place that listed what RC cruises are offering reduced rates.

Archived