Milliennium #8044

Kathy & George

• 1 year later...

We've often found that cabins with "spaces" are some of the quietest due to them only being used by crew members during normal hours. The only noise problems we've had have been the cabins next to us :eek:

My concern with this cabin (and 7051) are the stairs and whether or not the noise from those would be bad.

Anyone who has stayed in either of these cabins care to chime in?

• 3 years later...

We have stayed in rooms 8052, 8046 and 9056 all on Connie. These are all across the hall from the "blank spaces" above and next to 8044 on both decks 8 & 9.

The room stewards emerge (on both decks) to deliver room service breakfast from both those areas. Our room steward in 8046 told me there is a "concierge class kitchen" on deck 8 in the "blank space next to 8044 where he said all the hot breakfasts are prepared.

Sounds like it could be really busy in those blank spaces pretty early in the morning!

I have never stayed in 8044 nor do I remember reading anthing negative about 8044 on these boards..... But, from my personal obervations and discussion with the room steward, I would book a different room.

Happy Cruising!

• 5 years later...
  • 10 months later...

We are also thinking about booking 8044. Does anyone have any definitive information on the noise levels of this cabin, particularly the 'blank space' surrounding this cabin. Also, any positive or negative comments on this cabin 8044 are appreciated.

• 1 year later...

We are on Millenium right now and my daughter is in this cabin, we are opposite in 8046.

8044 is an interior cabin and it is surrounded by service areas, there is also some sort of very loud generator noise early in the morning that you can hear really loudly.

Personally I would hate this cabin but my daughter says she just sleeps with the TV turned up to drown out all the noise 😳

She’s 21 and can sleep almost anywhere.