WIFI internet on Oasis

I got a question, I just hope it makes sense. I am bringing a laptop, are there places you can work with your laptop on the ship"sweet spots" or are we bound to use cabin computer and internet cafes? If so which decks.

Second question planning on getting an Ocean view/balcony an deck recommendations. I like watching sunsets.

Any information would be helpful. If there is a topic already in place please link it.

Thanks...

Alrana

I got a question, I just hope it makes sense. I am bringing a laptop, are there places you can work with your laptop on the ship"sweet spots" or are we bound to use cabin computer and internet cafes? If so which decks.

Second question planning on getting an Ocean view/balcony an deck recommendations. I like watching sunsets.

Any information would be helpful. If there is a topic already in place please link it.

Thanks...

Alrana

There is Wi-fi available in staterooms, for RCI's standard internet access fee of 55 cents/min.

I certainly wouldn't pay money to go on the internet -- you're on a cruise, relax a little! :D

The connection onboard is very slow and frustrating, IMO.

You could take your laptop into port and use it there - that's what a lot of the crew does. We watch them and when they sit down and start typing, WiFi hot spot!

You haven't been on the Oasis yet. the connection onboard is VERY good.

Archived