Weeding through information

GrammyJill

We will be going to Nassau in September. I really don't want to do Atlantis, looks to rich for my blood, I am paying for 4 adults & 2 kids.

Can I have some great tips on things to do & enjoy? Cruise critic has been a great help for me in cruises past.

TIA!

There are so many things to do in Nassau for adults and kids. It just depends on your interests and budget.

Here are a few ideas:

Blue Lagoon - you can either go there for a beach day or do a dolphin or sea lion excursion. We've done the Dolphin Encounter and it was great. Hopefully we'll get back someday for the sea lions or the beach day.

Wyndham day pass - I think this is $40 and includes a buffet lunch. The pool has a water slide, which would be fun for kids.

Ardastra Gardens and Zoo

Pirate Museum

Explore Fort Charlotte or Fort Fincastle

Blackbeard's Cay - an island where you can swim with sting rays

Snorkeling - I think you need to book a boat tour for good snorkeling. Scubagirrl has posted links for some of the companies on other threads. There are several to choose from.

Segway Tour - We've just booked this for our upcoming cruise in June. I've always wanted to try a Segway. :) I think the minimum age is 10.

Let us know if anything sounds interesting. Someone will be able to help out with answers to your questions.

Enjoy Nassau!

Archived