Newbe when it comes to booking RCCL, could use tips

selma

As the title already says; I'm a total newbe when it comes to booking a RCCL cruise. After doing some research on itinerary and ship, we've become very interested in a 16-nights Australian 20111 cruise RCCL has planned for the Radiance of the Seas. I wouldn't be surprised if we end up deciding to book within a couple of weeks.

Anyhow, that leaves me with researching the booking itself. As one of the staterooms we'll be needing will be a handicapped accessible one, I know we can't arrange all through the RCCL-website. No problem.

What I am wondering about is price structure and booking. Can it pay off to go through another party (travel agent) than RCCL to get a lower cruise fare? Are OBC offers anything to be on the look out for?

Any and all tips about what to be aware of when booking would very much be appreciated! :)

As the title already says; I'm a total newbe when it comes to booking a RCCL cruise. After doing some research on itinerary and ship, we've become very interested in a 16-nights Australian 20111 cruise RCCL has planned for the Radiance of the Seas. I wouldn't be surprised if we end up deciding to book within a couple of weeks.

Anyhow, that leaves me with researching the booking itself. As one of the staterooms we'll be needing will be a handicapped accessible one, I know we can't arrange all through the RCCL-website. No problem.

What I am wondering about is price structure and booking. Can it pay off to go through another party (travel agent) than RCCL to get a lower cruise fare? Are OBC offers anything to be on the look out for?

Any and all tips about what to be aware of when booking would very much be appreciated! :)

No TA is allowed to discount RCI cruises. So they have to advertise the exact same rates as RCI. The only way for a TA to give you a better rate is if the TA has some group space for the sailing.

Having said all this, we can´t give any TA recommendations on here, but yes there are TA´s out there giving you incentives to book with them.

Wow that was quick! :) Thanks for explaining things, sounds pretty straight forward.

I can understand the 'no TA advice' thing totally, wouldn't dare to ask for one as I know it's also very personal.

Archived