ARRGGH!! We've Been Ransacked !!

Cymro1953

Phew!! panic over, it's only DW with most of her wardrobe on the bed sorting it all out :D

She's got the clothes steamer out on the landing getting wrinkles out. They'll all be back in by the time we're aboard Tuesday

I can't get up there to pack till she's sorted,

Have got the hand luggage packed while she's at it.

Phew!! panic over, it's only DW with most of her wardrobe on the bed sorting it all out :D

She's got the clothes steamer out on the landing getting wrinkles out. They'll all be back in by the time we're aboard Tuesday

I can't get up there to pack till she's sorted,

Have got the hand luggage packed while she's at it.

Hi Berwyn

Thought you'd been burgled for a minute :eek:. How's your son? Is he still in hospital?:)

Jan

All packed now Jan.

She wants to take the clothes steamer with her :eek: it's so good at getting wrinkles out.

Berwyn

I could do with that for my face, ha,ha.:D:D

Jan

Finished packing yet Berwyn? Been clearing rubbish off the computer, I can't believe how many gigs those restore points take up. They've grabbed 6gb of my disk space in a week.:eek:

Jan

Finished packing yet Berwyn? Been clearing rubbish off the computer, I can't believe how many gigs those restore points take up. They've grabbed 6gb of my disk space in a week.:eek:

Jan

Hi Jan,

Finished ages ago, before tea. I had to move up to a bigger case :eek:

But still well under weight. Thank goodness for the 23kg luggage allowance.

Glad we weren't flying Thomas Cook with only 15.

Just a couple of last minute things to chuck in.

The restore point is a good idea if you've got a big hard drive, but as you've found takes up space.

Berwyn

Hi Jan,

Finished ages ago, before tea. I had to move up to a bigger case :eek:

But still well under weight. Thank goodness for the 23kg luggage allowance.

Glad we weren't flying Thomas Cook with only 15.

Just a couple of last minute things to chuck in.

The restore point is a good idea if you've got a big hard drive, but as you've found takes up space.

Berwyn

It's always the last bits that take up all the weight like wash stuff. Individually they don't weigh much but in the case it's as though you've put iron bars in. I've got a couple of restore points and that should do.

Had a snoop round another cruise forum, verrrrry interesting who turns up there. I'm saying nothing but.... well!!! One thread had a stand up cat fight the like I've never seen. Outrageous language and insults :eek::eek:. Funny though :D:D All over some bloke who was winding up a newbie, she was asking if there was a choice of meals and he said no they cook 2000 meals all the same. So funny, just picture it on the ship with everybody lining up with their plates for the same meal. Just like Oliver Twist, lol.

Jan

It's always the last bits that take up all the weight like wash stuff. Individually they don't weigh much but in the case it's as though you've put iron bars in. I've got a couple of restore points and that should do.

Had a snoop round another cruise forum, verrrrry interesting who turns up there. I'm saying nothing but.... well!!! One thread had a stand up cat fight the like I've never seen. Outrageous language and insults :eek::eek:. Funny though :D:D All over some bloke who was winding up a newbie, she was asking if there was a choice of meals and he said no they cook 2000 meals all the same. So funny, just picture it on the ship with everybody lining up with their plates for the same meal. Just like Oliver Twist, lol.

Jan

I managed to persuade DW to buy some of the wash stuff in Boots after going through security. Then we can take it on in handluggage.

When I was over on the RCI one before our cruise last June it was like WW3 at times on there.

Berwyn

I managed to persuade DW to buy some of the wash stuff in Boots after going through security. Then we can take it on in handluggage.

When I was over on the RCI one before our cruise last June it was like WW3 at times on there.

Berwyn

What time are you setting off tomorrow?

Jan

What time are you setting off tomorrow?

Jan

We'll leave for the hotel at about 3pm. Then we can have an early night before the 4 a.m. check in :eek:

But on the bright side we'll be in Palma at about 9.30 a.m. their time.

We want to be in the hotel reasonably early to make sure we get a place on the 4a.m. hotel shuttle to the airport.

Berwyn

We'll leave for the hotel at about 3pm. Then we can have an early night before the 4 a.m. check in :eek:

But on the bright side we'll be in Palma at about 9.30 a.m. their time.

We want to be in the hotel reasonably early to make sure we get a place on the 4a.m. hotel shuttle to the airport.

Berwyn

At least you haven't booked into the hotel near me which does the shuttle service. Ugly 1970's building and they haven't cleaned the windows there since we moved here 11 years ago :eek:.

Jan

:D Sounds a lovely place. It's not the Cresta Court Altrincham is it? :eek:

We stayed there once, never again.

We've stayed here before, the rooms are like a Premier Inn with posh furnishings and curtains.

If the motorway wasn't in the way we could practically stroll across to the runway.

Berwyn

:D Sounds a lovely place. It's not the Cresta Court Altrincham is it? :eek:

We stayed there once, never again.

We've stayed here before, the rooms are like a Premier Inn with posh furnishings and curtains.

If the motorway wasn't in the way we could practically stroll across to the runway.

Berwyn

No it's not the Cresta Court, it's on the main route into Manchester from the airport (I'm not sure if I can name it :eek:) on the other side of the road just past a large park. Definitely can't be missed, brown concrete and ugly.

Light showers here today, are you ready to rock and roll?:)

Jan

Hi Jan,

Yes all go here, just killing time till about 3pm.

Just been to get more T shirts from BHS and popped next door to TA for more Euros. Very handy.

Berwyn

More T shirts!!! Stop it!! You know you've gone too far :D:D. Don't forget your clipboard as you've had so many requests for reviews, photos etc. that you're not going to have time for anything else. Weather better now, quite mild but some dark clouds. A good week to be away I think. How's DW this morning?

Jan

More T shirts!!! Stop it!! You know you've gone too far :D:D. Don't forget your clipboard as you've had so many requests for reviews, photos etc. that you're not going to have time for anything else. Weather better now, quite mild but some dark clouds. A good week to be away I think. How's DW this morning?

Jan

Looks like a working holiday for me :D

Needed more, as I couldn't find mine, as they were T shirts DW had put them in son's clothes drawers. All creases, no time to wash them.

DW 's getting more stressed the closer it gets to leaving home and flight time :eek:

10 day forecast for each port is sunny

Berwyn

Jan

P.S.

Hopefully Isabel and some of this week's cruisers will have done some of the work for me

Berwyn

P.S.

Hopefully Isabel and some of this week's cruisers will have done some of the work for me

Berwyn

Nah! you'll do it anyway. :D:D Is your son feeling better now?

Jan

Nah! you'll do it anyway. :D:D Is your son feeling better now?

Jan

I'll have to as I won't know if they have till I get back. :D

He's on Facebook in hospital waiting for Dr.'s rounds to see if they'll discharge him today thanks.

He's feeling better since the I/V steroids. He'll come out like a bodybuilder :D

That's one reason I'm still hanging on in here.

Berwyn

Archived