ARRGGH!! We've Been Ransacked !!

Cymro1953

I'll have to as I won't know if they have till I get back. :D

He's on Facebook in hospital waiting for Dr.'s rounds to see if they'll discharge him today thanks.

He's feeling better since the I/V steroids. He'll come out like a bodybuilder :D

That's one reason I'm still hanging on in here.

Berwyn

As I said the other day about our cousin having the same thing. I would guess he would be the same sort of age when he started and it would flare up and he'd be in hospital for a few days then ok for a while. I think I'm right in saying that it started to wane when he was in his early 30's and I as far as I know he's ok now in his 40's. let's hope they sort him out quickly as it's not pleasant.

I suppose I'll be talking to myself this week :D:D. Morning Jan, how are you? Thanks Jan very well today. Ha,ha. I'm going to Morrisons after to get some more bananas. lol :D Where are all the IE passengers? I thought we might have some feedback on this thread.

Jan

I suppose I'll be talking to myself this week :D:D. Morning Jan, how are you? Thanks Jan very well today. Ha,ha. I'm going to Morrisons after to get some more bananas. lol :D Where are all the IE passengers? I thought we might have some feedback on this thread.

Jan

Never mind there'll be no one about to put you in the loony bin. :D

Bananas, you want to go to Asda in Weymouth. Gordon Brown's just been there. Never seen such lovely bananas or display in our Asda. :D

You'll have plenty of entertainment with Isabel and the other Dream passengers back tomorrow.

Got my T shirts in the case and an extra pair of shorts just in case the weather's really good.:D

Berwyn

Never mind there'll be no one about to put you in the loony bin. :D

Bananas, you want to go to Asda in Weymouth. Gordon Brown's just been there. Never seen such lovely bananas or display in our Asda. :D

You'll have plenty of entertainment with Isabel and the other Dream passengers back tomorrow.

Got my T shirts in the case and an extra pair of shorts just in case the weather's really good.:D

Berwyn

Not long now. Have a great time, as long as it's not raining and windy it'll be ok. Can't remember the itinerary but you'll be busy off the ship most days. The Ottoman Treasures that we're going on in June is pretty full on with all the archaelogical sites and what not so a week slobbing about in Marmaris after will be great. Good job we didn't book Holiday Village (cheap) as yet again people have been ill there. We're going to Club Magic Life which is not suitable for children, hurray!!:D:D

Jan

Not long now. Have a great time, as long as it's not raining and windy it'll be ok. Can't remember the itinerary but you'll be busy off the ship most days. The Ottoman Treasures that we're going on in June is pretty full on with all the archaelogical sites and what not so a week slobbing about in Marmaris after will be great. Good job we didn't book Holiday Village (cheap) as yet again people have been ill there. We're going to Club Magic Life which is not suitable for children, hurray!!:D:D

Jan

No, we did cold, rainy and windy in April 2008 in same area on the Escape.

Villefranche, Rome, Livorno, Toulon, Barcelona.

Yours sounds nice. We were in Ephesus and Rhodes June last year on the RCI cruise. Hot as Hell, you'll need the sunblock.

Berwyn

No, we did cold, rainy and windy in April 2008 in same area on the Escape.

Villefranche, Rome, Livorno, Toulon, Barcelona.

Yours sounds nice. We were in Ephesus and Rhodes June last year on the RCI cruise. Hot as Hell, you'll need the sunblock.

Berwyn

I've resolved only to take very lightweight clothes as you don't wear even normal everyday weight clothes in the heat so it's a waste of time taking them. If you'd seen me yesterday in Matalans going around feeling all the clothes then moving on to the next aisle, lol. Didn't get anything as they haven't got high summer stuff in yet. I'm going to get a very small patterned umbrella so I can use it as a parasol.

Oh 'eck I just seen Gordon on the news, I see what you mean about the bananas and Asda :D:D.

Your itinerary looks good, I don't know anything about Villefranche or Toulon though. I'm rushing typing this in case you disappear.

Jan

Archived