specialty restaurants

DAVLIB007

Can someone please help me with reservations for special rest. What2 nights would you skip in the MDR , I am on a 7 day cruise, I have found one menu but this was back in 2009 is this menu still correct, if so it looks like Wednesday and Saturday would be the days, any advise

You have not given much information on the 7 day cruise. Generally formal nights, (with some special foods in the MDR) are the second night and second last night. I would not miss those days in the MDR.

Sorry I am going on a 7 day on Solstice, The formals are Monday and Friday, will not miss these just what other 2 days should i miss too go to specialty restaurants any inf will be great, or recent 7 day menu is what im looking for help

Sorry I am going on a 7 day on Solstice, The formals are Monday and Friday, will not miss these just what other 2 days should i miss too go to specialty restaurants any inf will be great, or recent 7 day menu is what im looking for help

DAVLIB007 - We had the same, question as we are on the Solstice for the 6/27/10 sailing. We decided to go to Murano's on the night we are in San Juan. We have been there many times before and we do not plan on being off the ship late, and I beleive it is an 8:00 PM departure.

We figured the menu may not be that good this particular night, as many people come back later from excursions (the previous night was a Captian's night) - why waste a good menu. :) We are still debating on Tuscany Grill - we want to see if one of our favorite former waiters' is now the Maitre' D - so we may book after we board.

Good Luck -- Happy Sailing...

Archived