Cayman Auto Rental doesn't have 8 passenger

delgadofam2002

I was reading on another site that Andy's car aren't good, someone talked about getting 3 different cars, one the brakes failed on the van and the other had a flat tire. Their cars are worn out.

Weird, that's news to me. We've rented probably well over a dozen cars from them, maybe closer to two, and never had a problem. A few had minor dents or whatever on the outside, but we've never had a mechanical problem. They're our first choice rental place...

We actually rented from them Oct 2005, our first car had tiny ants inside and the 2nd car had starting problems

So no recent experience then? We rented cars twice (1 day each time) in March 2010, twice in December/January 2009, twice in November 2009, etc. - average of two rentals per trip, about 4-5 trips per year for the last three years. Never even the slightest problem.

Cayman Auto Rentals is the only location within easy walking distance of the tender piers.

Other local companies include Marshall's, Andy's, Economy, and Coconut. There are also local franchises of Budget, Avis, and Thrifty. Most are based near the airport. Marshall's has an office on West Bay Road.

I've used Cayman Auto Rental before & they are so reliable. I am going to call them & find out what the biggest car they have is. The website says Suzuki Van & that normally will be ok for 4 adults & 4 children which is what we have. I really do not want to risk using anyone else.

I've used Cayman Auto Rental before & they are so reliable. I am going to call them & find out what the biggest car they have is. The website says Suzuki Van & that normally will be ok for 4 adults & 4 children which is what we have. I really do not want to risk using anyone else

• 2 weeks later...

i will be there in may 2011 for my wedding and i found avis car rental , they will pick you up at the blue iguana souvenir outlet and take you to get your car it says they are the only ones that offer ship passengers specials and you can rent a expedition that will fit 8 people the # is 1-345-949-2468 and you can make reservations on line.

Archived