Fascination new balcony rooms

travlingrlclt

• 3 months later...
Or the sofa will make into a bed. My son slep on the sofa bed as they call it in August and he said it was better than the bunk.

What ship was your son on? Fantasy class don't have sofa's in the cabins unless a suite.

Does anyone know if there is a sofa or chair that makes into a bed? I was looking at the room we have booked (balcony cat. 8B). There are 3 of us in the room, but now that I'm looking at the picture I can't see where the 3rd person sleeps.:o

I stayed in a new add on balcony in June and their was no sofa in the room. We asked for a trundle bed and it worked out fine for three people.

I like the new add on balcony's.

Thanks for the response to my question everyone.

@Kentucky60 did you find that you had plenty of room. I hear that the room is small and so is the balcony. I'm really not worried about it, I'm just happy to be on a cruise and have a balcony:D but with 3 of us I worry about storage.

Thanks for the response to my question everyone.

@Kentucky60 did you find that you had plenty of room. I hear that the room is small and so is the balcony. I'm really not worried about it, I'm just happy to be on a cruise and have a balcony:D but with 3 of us I worry about storage.

It is smaller than most balcony room's on larger ships.

Archived