RCL Explorer of the Seas and Kids Club

CoolTripletMom

In about 3 weeks we'll be off on our cruise on RCL Explorer of the Seas with my 3 year old triplets. They are potty trained, however, I am not 100% sure I would just want to leave them in the Adventure kids club alone. They are pretty shy.

So what can I do with the kids on the boat if they don't want to go to the kids club? Are there pool areas I can just sit on a lounge chair and they can play and splash in the pool? Like designated kid pool areas where mom and dads are allowed too? I know there is mini golf and just touring the ship, but was hoping for an outdoor place on the cruise ship where I can park myself next to my kids while they play in the water or something.

Do take them to AO on the first day/night....let them meet all the other kids who will all be' new' to each other at the same time...most kids really like AO, especially the younger ages. They may surprise you!

there is a small children's pool with a slide at the back of the ship....we were the only ones who used it, it was great. There is also a game room with games, family treasure hunts and family trivia questions (My DD and I won, beating out my DH and DS).

• 2 months later...

Can you plese tell me what the average age is for Adventure Beach. Looks like it is geared towards a younger age group? We will be traveling on Explorer with our 10-year old grandson and were wondering if there are any alternatives to the main pools.

By the way, thanks for posting the pictures:D

Archived