General Chat Thread?

Rebel Rouser

A Place were Like minded people can chill out and have fun with out the Bull :D

Hows that Jan ;)

Mods if your Looking please lock this at the top of the page.

Hey! Inspired title RR. :D. Thought Barca would win at home tonight.

People don't seem very impressed with the new Thomson brochure do they?

Haven't got mine yet, anybody out there seen it?

Jan

Morning Jan,

Really enjoyed the footie last night , Marinio is a one off. thought Barca didn't have the nouse how to break down Inter.

IE is still Gib and the Dream is On anchor in the bay @ Ville Franche now that is one lovely Bay to be sitting in sipping Strongbow :D I expect Berwyn is now sitting on the pc concocting a report :eek:

Morning Jan,

Really enjoyed the footie last night , Marinio is a one off. thought Barca didn't have the nouse how to break down Inter.

IE is still Gib and the Dream is On anchor in the bay @ Ville Franche now that is one lovely Bay to be sitting in sipping Strongbow :D I expect Berwyn is now sitting on the pc concocting a report :eek:

Hi RR

Don't know anything about Villefranche I must confess. Berwyn already wrote his report, did you see it on the other forum? Sounds like they're getting done on the AI.

Do you know if my laptop fan should be running constantly or intermittently? mine's the latter at the moment. I've never really taken a lot of notice before.

Anybody out there been on the IE recently? How was it?

Jan

England shirt already for my Holidays were away right in the middle of the WC

Hopefully the IE AI will stay the same as last year, we really enjoyed the drinks package ..saved loads of money

Ville franche is a beautiful place ..especially in the cove were it's moored up.

Laptop fan can run continuously in this weather :)

Now off to see my new Granddaughter.

England shirt already for my Holidays were away right in the middle of the WC

Hopefully the IE AI will stay the same as last year, we really enjoyed the drinks package ..saved loads of money

Ville franche is a beautiful place ..especially in the cove were it's moored up.

Laptop fan can run continuously in this weather :)

Now off to see my new Granddaughter.

Congratulations!!:D:D I've got a new grandson, 7 weeks old. Sweet, but then he's not waking me up in the night.:eek:

Jan

Feb 14th Lara Jean :D

March 8th, Louie James (don't ask :confused:). We're babysitting for the first time on Saturday afternoon. He's breastfeeding :eek: What am I supposed to do with that? lol :D:D. Don't even go there!! I've gone too far now, subject closed.

Jan

Back to reality ;)

So many people getting paranoid re their holibobs ..IE all Inclusive and their Cocktails ..............1 person complains about something and they al jump on th eband wagon ..... it's the people your with that counts, doesnt matter how many you have had....it's the company :D

Back to reality ;)

So many people getting paranoid re their holibobs ..IE all Inclusive and their Cocktails ..............1 person complains about something and they al jump on th eband wagon ..... it's the people your with that counts, doesnt matter how many you have had....it's the company :D

I agree, everyone is panicking for some reason. Last week the volcano, then the Advanced Passenger Information, then the Dream and now the new brochure. As for the Advanced Passenger Information if you don't do it on line you can do it at the airport check in, it's just to save time. Nobody is going to be thrown off the plane, calm down. People obsess about the AI, we didn't have it on the IE and didn't spend that much over the week as we were off ship most days AND the cocktails are bleep bleep, too sweet, just like alchopops and weak in strength. As we say up north you don't get 'owt for 'nowt anyway, nothing is ever free!! Check out the brochure prices. (not you RR, the panickers)lol.

And another thing, why are people cancelling their holidays after reading something on the forums, I don't get it.:eek:

Rant on, lol :D:D

Jan

Never mind..only 54 days to go :D

been shopping on the bay to get some holiday bargains :rolleyes: was looking for leather sandals ..1st page popped up.... do you think there my style?

Mens leather sandals

Did you see the video clip in the other post above :eek: now that is too much drink :confused:

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!!!! OMG I feel sick :D. I nearly choked on my lunch. Don't do that without warning.

That's what you get with the AI. :eek:.

I think red sandals would suit you better though. Are you taking them on the cruise?

Jan

Greetings Jim, what do you think of the general chat thread :D

Great idea,if they can have a thread about weight loss on the Thomson forum we can have a slavering thread here :D

That wasnt you in the Video link above was it? sorry if I offended you 4.gif

rotfl.gif

Thats the first of me looking at it..Not me but can certainly relate to it

Jan,

Heels not big enough :D

Can you imagine me walking round the IE in them? Jim don't you dare say anything :p

Especially at the muster :eek: that would be fun

RR

They say you should always choose your outfit from the shoes up so what about the rest of it?:D:D Actually it's a pity they don't have a Gala night on IE, it'd be right up your street.

Jan

Mankini :D

Now your talking. The other ladies will be sooo jealous, not many of us can get away with those heels, watch out for the b**ch fest. lol

An idea! what about that outfit Borat wore in his latest film. I wish I had time to find a pic. The eastern european wrestling one, in yellow!!

This has got to stop. lol :D:D

Everyone is so down on the other forum, it's depressing me.

Jan

Now your talking. The other ladies will be sooo jealous, not many of us can get away with those heels, watch out for the b**ch fest. lol

An idea! what about that outfit Borat wore in his latest film. I wish I had time to find a pic. The eastern european wrestling one, in yellow!!

This has got to stop. lol :D:D

Everyone is so down on the other forum, it's depressing me.

Jan

borat-neon-green-swimsuit08.jpg

Archived