Coffee Makers in Room?

vyness

Boy I am really struggling with this issue. I have always taken a little 4 cup Mr Coffeemaker with us on all of our cruises. It is truly one of the things that I enjoy.....that fresh cup of coffee on the balcony the first thing in the morning. I am just not sure about taking it on our British Isles cruise this summer. I am wondering, for those of you that have your coffee via French press, is it the same as brewed? Can you tell a difference? There is a wonderful French press in Magellan's catalog that I am thinking of buying.:confused: Thanks for any help.

Linda

Hi Linda! :)

I actually prefer a French press, but it would be awfully bothersome to get dressed and go down to the Promenade bar to get really hot water. I don't think a press works nearly as well if the water has a chance to cool down, as it might if you ordered through room service.

We're looking forward to a British Isles cruise, too!

Thanks Rob, good to hear from you! Now, will Tim Hortons be joining you on your cruise?:D I think that I will join Toto and take my Mr Coffee as well. I am sure that there will be a space somewhere for it. Packing for this trip really worries me.:eek:

It sounds as if you guys have a great group going on your cruise. I think that we are going to have the ship to ourselves our ten days in July, no one answered on my roll call. Our best friends from Oklahoma are actually going with us so I am really excited about that. It is still very early and my husband thinks that I am crazy with all of the planning and researching that I have been doing. Hey, the way I look at it, July will be here before you know it and I want to know what I am doing before I get there!;) Wow, there is so much to plan for. Can you tell I am excited!!!!

Hi to Margarett:D

Linda

Forget the french press......what you need is a french MAID!!!!

Coffee and then some.....maybe some toast too (french toast....but of course one would assume the french simply call it "toast")

They would call it pain grillé français :D

lkmamom - our cruise is coming soon - April 3rd. I have this passion to start packing already .:eek: Need a new suitcase tho. Zipper broke on our last trip to St. Martin. Too expensive to fix. Cheaper to get a new one. :)

Archived