Peanut Butter on the Dream?

GalleyWench

If you don't already have a favorite "travel" peanut butter, you should take a look at Justin's Nut Butters. They are organic and they come in little packets. I especially love the maple peanut butter and maple almond butter and am planning to bring some on my cruise in May. You can google them or buy them from Amazon if you are interested.

They had peanut butter on the Freedom. they were in little cups with the jelly and butter.Ditto on HAL Westerdam..both Carnival owned. MY GRIPE..tiny one,,,is do they have GRITS on the DREAM? I love my grits and a vacation os not a vacation without a big bowl of steaming hot grits..with butter melting on it and plenty of salk and pepper. YUM.:)

They had peanut butter on the Freedom. they were in little cups with the jelly and butter.Ditto on HAL Westerdam..both Carnival owned. MY GRIPE..tiny one,,,is do they have GRITS on the DREAM? I love my grits and a vacation os not a vacation without a big bowl of steaming hot grits..with butter melting on it and plenty of salk and pepper. YUM.:)

Yes, there are grits, I love them too !

If you don't already have a favorite "travel" peanut butter, you should take a look at Justin's Nut Butters. They are organic and they come in little packets. I especially love the maple peanut butter and maple almond butter and am planning to bring some on my cruise in May. You can google them or buy them from Amazon if you are interested.

Thanks for this tip!:) I found packets of Justin's Nut Butters at a Wegman's supermarket, and loaded up on 'em! Lot's of great flavors, too.

Archived