Best Mini-Suites on Coral or Diamond

brightfeather

Hi everyone,

Going to be doing a southbound Alaskan cruisetour Fall 2011 and with the schedule coming out in 2 weeks thought I'd better figure out what cabin we'd want.

I know we want a mini-suite, but would appreciate some input as wo which Mini-Suite cabins on the the Coral and Diamond have bigger cabins and/or bigger balconies - specific cabin numbers would be great and also whether you know if they are covered or not.

Ideally we would love to have an extended/wider balcony thats covered or at least partially covered along with a mini-suite that perhaps is a bit bigger than the usual. I know they are usually aft & that's fine with us.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Is it but it's right above the stage and some have reported it might get a little noisy. I would take either one though.

Update: I just looked at the deck plan and it looks like the stage is more centrally located on the Diamond, which makes sense cause of the Wake View Bar. I think either would be great.

Hi everyone,

Going to be doing a southbound Alaskan cruisetour Fall 2011 and with the schedule coming out in 2 weeks thought I'd better figure out what cabin we'd want.

I know we want a mini-suite, but would appreciate some input as wo which Mini-Suite cabins on the the Coral and Diamond have bigger cabins and/or bigger balconies - specific cabin numbers would be great and also whether you know if they are covered or not.

Ideally we would love to have an extended/wider balcony thats covered or at least partially covered along with a mini-suite that perhaps is a bit bigger than the usual. I know they are usually aft & that's fine with us.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

The mini balconies and cabins are pretty similar.

On the Coral we like the minis in the 700's on Dolphin deck, close to those aft viewing areas. :D

photo-e.jpg

Archived