Suite amenities

scotslaydee

Can anyone tell me if I can choose from any of the Spa treatments without charge or are there only select treatments available free of charge to "suite" guests?

Thanks in advance! :)

There are no actual free 'spa treatments' offered to suite guests on princess. Here is a list of the suite amenities offered to full suites: http://www.princess.com/news/article.jsp?newsArticleId=na828&submit=pk

I am sure we shall take advantage of the thermal spa, however what in your opinion, are the most advantageous perks of having a suite? We have booked a vista suite on the Dolphin level of the Star Princess on the July 21 sailing of the Baltics!

I am sure we shall take advantage of the thermal spa, however what in your opinion, are the most advantageous perks of having a suite? We have booked a vista suite on the Dolphin level of the Star Princess on the July 21 sailing of the Baltics!

In suite dining from the dining room menu, complimentary laundry and dry cleaning, unlimited internet access, and for us a great new perk is breakfast at Sabatinis for full suite guests only. Those would be my top picks (not necessarily in any particular order). Enjoy!

If you need to fly light then free laundry is a great perk, breakfast at Sabatini's is (IMHO) not to be missed and free internet is useful if you need to stay in touch. On a 1 week cruise we only just managed to drink through the complimentary mini-bar setup.

We loved the Thermal Suite on the Coral; unfortunately not installed on the Grand for our next cruise.

Other nice perks but less important to us were daily canapes, hot breakfast on the balcony and access to platinum/elite lounge for disembarkation.

Breakfast at Sabatini's has to be my first choice. Free internet is a close second.....:):):)

Bob

Thanks for all responses!! We are very excited about our cruise now!! We are travelling with two small children, do you have any further tips on how to keep them amused? Two happy kiddos= two happy parents!:)

Archived