Reservation disappeared online. What the???

We are leaving on the Mariner tomorrow. We're all paid up, checked in, set-sail pass printed out, and ready to go. I just logged into RoyalCaribbean.com to check a couple of last minute details, and my cruise is not there. It was there this morning. It logs into my account, and tells me there are no active reservations.

Maybe a computer glitch? Maybe the reservation drops off the system the day before, since they assume you're in route? I really don't want to spend several hours on hold with customer service tonight when I need to be getting ready for the trip. Any ideas? Should I be worried?

OMG!!! I would freak. I don't blame you for being worried but I am sure it is just a glitch. I am with the other girl have a great time. YOU do already have your sail and sign card so you know you are in there.

the date for sailings are taken down 3 days before departure as that's when they have to turn over the manifest to Homeland Security so no more bookings can be made. If you had read the fine print when you printed your Set Sail pass, it states you had to do it no later than 3 days before your departure.

they generally go away a couple days before sailing.....no worries....

OK, that's what I figured, but I just wanted to make sure. I was just going to check the cruise docs so I can get the shore-to-ship phone number that I can leave at home with my mom who is watching the kids, in case of emergency.

I'm sure I can find it on the website somewhere anyway...

Thanks for the sanity check.

OK, that's what I figured, but I just wanted to make sure. I was just going to check the cruise docs so I can get the shore-to-ship phone number that I can leave at home with my mom who is watching the kids, in case of emergency.

I'm sure I can find it on the website somewhere anyway...

Thanks for the sanity check.

Your friends and family can contact the ship by calling (888) 724-SHIP. Or from outside the U.S. they can call (732) 335-3285. The cost is $7.95 USD a minute and can be charged to their American Express®, MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover® or Diners Club®. From outside the U.S. additional long distance charges will also apply.

Mine dropped off the website last night but were back on this morning while I'm 2 weeks out. I assume they do computer system maintenance from time to time. I was hoping the reason was the upgrade fairy was changing my cabin guarantee.

Archived