Need advice on what we should do in Nassau this coming Saturday.

mumom95

Hi everyone. We are doing a girls only cruise this coming weekend and will be in Nassau this coming Saturday.

We were originally planning on doing the day pass to BCH, but I just read that the price on May first went up to $60. We don't get in until noon, so I'm not so sure it is worth it for the extra money.

We are 4 women, upper 30's to low 40's in age, and just kind of want to hang out on the beach or a pool, relax and have a few coctails. Maybe do a little shopping too.

Any suggestions of what to do. We have one person in our party who money is an issue for. That doesn't mean it has to be really cheap, but we do want to try and make it worth the cost.

Thanks for any advice.

Hi everyone. We are doing a girls only cruise this coming weekend and will be in Nassau this coming Saturday.

We were originally planning on doing the day pass to BCH, but I just read that the price on May first went up to $60. We don't get in until noon, so I'm not so sure it is worth it for the extra money.

We are 4 women, upper 30's to low 40's in age, and just kind of want to hang out on the beach or a pool, relax and have a few coctails. Maybe do a little shopping too.

Any suggestions of what to do. We have one person in our party who money is an issue for. That doesn't mean it has to be really cheap, but we do want to try and make it worth the cost.

Thanks for any advice.

If you book thru Island Marketing I think the price is still $40.

If not, the Sheraton is only $25, but doesn't include food.

You might want to look into Blackbeards Cay

http://www.stingrayadventure.com/amenities.html

For something a little more exciting, but still relaxing..

www.seahorsesailingadventures.com

www.flyingcloud.info

[url=http://www.stingrayadventure.com/amenities.html][/url]

Blackbeards cay sounds perfect for us.

Do you know if this is something we have to book in advance, or could we call the day of and make reservations (this way we don't lose our money if weather is bad and we can't dock)?

You're going on Monarch, right? (We're going in June, can't wait). I think Royal Caribbean offers an excursion to Blackbeard's Cay. You could wait and book it once you get on the ship. By then, you'll have a better idea of what the weather will be like.

I forgot to say that you won't have any problems docking in Nassau. It's the private island that sometimes gets skipped in bad weather.

I think the Blackbeard's Cay excursion is only about 3 hours so, depending on how long you'll be in port, you'd probably still have time for some shopping. The shopping area is very near the ships.

How does the beach at Blackbeard's Cay compare to that at the Sheraton Cable Beach? Also, if I wanted to do Blackbeard's Cay on my own (as opposed to the ship's excursion), how would I get there and approx. how much transportation would cost? Thanks!

How does the beach at Blackbeard's Cay compare to that at the Sheraton Cable Beach? Also, if I wanted to do Blackbeard's Cay on my own (as opposed to the ship's excursion), how would I get there and approx. how much transportation would cost? Thanks!

You'll need to book a tour to get to Blackbeards. It's a private island that allows only certain boats.

To book a non-cruise tour contact them directly at:

http://www.stingrayadventure.com/amenities.html

Archived