Private Guide 3 days in Israel

tanny18

Would appreciate names of reliable, knowledgeable private tour guides for 3 days in Israel when we sail on Nautica May 2011. I know I'm going to get dozens of answers from the wonderful CC people out there. ;)

Thanks. Arlene

I've been to Israel a dozen times. Contact David Bellin at dbellin@actcom.co.il. He is great, english speaking, totally knowledgeable, and makes the country come alive. I strongly recommend him. If he has not been available, he has other guides who work for/with him, and they are equally great. Good luck, Paul

Nola is great-she will give you suggestions to best make use of your time in Israel-she will customize the tour to your liking.

Nola's email nolavm@gmail.com

Gail:)

Gail, we will have to compare Israeli guides when we meet on Insignia. We visited Israel on an Oceania Nautica cruise the summer before last and used a guide named Dina Horn (dinatouring@gmail.com). She was outstanding -- we couldn't have been more pleased. Dina took us through Jerusalem, then we stayed off the ship at a hotel on the Dead Sea, then took us the next day to Masada, Ein Gedi, and Nazareth. Israel is top of the list of places we would like to return to.

Randy

I just returned from a trip and had good luck with a licensed tour guide named Ali. His phone number is +972(0)50-5294140 and e-mail is aliarad@walla.com. His website is here: http://www.dead-sea-tour-guide.com/ and has pictures of Ali and the vehicle he used. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and spoke excellent English. I would use him again.

-Matt

Archived