Unpacked from the Emerald April 25-May 2

adk0425

Just wanted to write a quick note for now and will post a more detailed review after some rest (10 hour drive home). I went with my family (parents, brother, sister-in-law, and partner) to celebrate my 40th birthday. After reading these boards and many reviews, I was not sure what to expect from a Princess cruise and I am delighted to report it was a wonderful cruise with no major complaints, weather was perfect (except a rain shower towards the end of our Princess Cays day), the food was great, the crew extremely nice and helpful. If you are waiting to go on your cruise and had some reservations, don't, we had a great experience and would sail with Princess again.

Just wanted to write a quick note for now and will post a more detailed review after some rest (10 hour drive home). I went with my family (parents, brother, sister-in-law, and partner) to celebrate my 40th birthday. After reading these boards and many reviews, I was not sure what to expect from a Princess cruise and I am delighted to report it was a wonderful cruise with no major complaints, weather was perfect (except a rain shower towards the end of our Princess Cays day), the food was great, the crew extremely nice and helpful. If you are waiting to go on your cruise and had some reservations, don't, we had a great experience and would sail with Princess again.

Glad you had a great time and happy (belated) 40th birthday to a fellow Taurus...I celebrate my 45th this Thursday (May 6 ;))! We'll be on the Emerald next month (40 days to be exact :D). DP & I are excited to be taking my mom (on her first cruise) and my sister on this trip.

Get some rest first, but I can't wait for your "official" review!

Angel :)

Archived